|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Post Name: Recruitment for Workmen Trainee, Attendant, Fireman in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/47-JobDes.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hnlonline.com/php/list_career.php?lid=18
Recruitment for Workmen Trainee :
I. Post : ATTENDANT – II Trainee
Trade No. of Posts
1. VHSE : 20 (OBC-5, SC-1)
(One post reserved for Persons With Disability (PWD). The degree of disability should be of minimum 40%)
Qualification: Candidates with Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education with 60% marks in the final examination in any one of the following trades.
1. Agro Machinery and Power Engineering
2. Automobile Technology
3. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
2. FIREMAN : 4 (OBC-1, SC-1)
Qualification: SSLC with minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute.
Candidates should possess sound physique and physical stamina to work in shift duties and Fire Fighting work. The candidate should possess valid Indian Heavy Duty Driving License. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
Physical requirement: The applicant should have physically fit with the following physical standards.
1. Height without shoes- 165 cms.
2. Chest (un-expanded) – 81.5 cms. (Chest on expansion- 85cms.)
3. Weight – 50Kgs.
Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public sectors Undertakings or in Private Companies. All the above posts are for working in shifts round the clock which includes night shift.
18 to 25 years as on 30th September, 2016; 28 years in the case of OBC (NCL) candidates and 30 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
2. Post : ATTENDANT – I Trainee – 26 Posts
Trade No. of Posts
1. ITI (FITTER) : 13 (OBC-3, SC-1)
2. ITI (ELECTRICIAN) : 5 (OBC-1)
3. ITI (INSTRUMENT MECHANIC) : 3 (OBC-1)
4. ITI (BOILER ATTENDANT) : 5 (OBC-1, SC-1)
(For Fitter, Electrician & Instrument Mechanic)
1. Class Tenth passed (X STD) PLUS National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic. Should have scored 60% or above in their qualifying examination (NTC) and should possess post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in their respective trade.
(For Boiler Attendant)
1. Class Tenth passed (X STD) PLUS National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the trade of Fitter and post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the trade of Boiler Attendant. Should have scored 60% or above in their qualifying Examination (NTC).
All the above posts are for working in shifts round the clock which includes night shift. (One post reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) preferably HH (hearing disability). The degree of disability should be of minimum 40%)
18 to 25 years as on 30th September, 2016; 28 years in the case of OBC (NCL) candidates and 30 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. For candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship, age is further relaxable to the extent of period of apprenticeship.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates applying for the above posts are advised to possess a valid e-mail id, as all communications shall be sent through e-mail only.
2. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications may send their resume to the DGM (PROJECTS AND HR&ES) at the address given above in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” enclosing a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favor of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD candidates) payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor so as to reach on or before 31st October 2016.
3. Applications should be sent only through post. No application will be received directly from any individual. Hence candidates may apply sufficiently in advance.