|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Airports Authority of India Chattisgarh State
Post Name: Recruitment for Land Consultant in 2017
Land Consultant Recruitment :
Engagement of Consultant for dealing Land Matters of Airports under Chattisgarh State
Related : AAI Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant Fire Service : www.indianin.in/3825.html
In order to have specialized skills for liaison with concerned State Govt. Authorities of Chattisgarh as well as with other agencies, on various aspects / issues of land related matters pertaining to Airports and Aeronautical Communication Stations (ACSs) existing and upcoming /to be developed by AAI in Chattisgarh State, the services of a Consultant is required on contract basis.
The scope of work and other details of activities to be performed by the Consultant are given below:
1 The candidate should be retired official of State Govt. / State PSUs preferably retired Revenue Official (RO) or above rank, Land Surveyor or other official of equivalent rank of the State Govt.
2 The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline and be well conversant in dealing with correspondence in Hindi, English and local languages of Chattisgarh State.
3 The retired officials should be medically fit and age should not be more than 64 years as on the date of notification.
4 The candidate should have experience of liaison with departments of land acquisition, revenue and survey in State Govt. of Chattisgarh.
5 The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document from his previous Govt. Dept.
PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT :
1 The duration of engagement of Consultant, shall be for ONE YEAR which may be extended further, if required, based on the performance of the incumbent.
2 However, the services of the Consultant may be terminated at any time by giving 15 days notice without any liability on AAI and the decision of the AAI Management shall be final.
SELECTION CRITERION :
1. The appointment of retired Govt. Officials as Consultant would be made through advertisement on AAI website.
2. The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
3. Absolute transparency in the selection process of consultant would be maintained and a committee would be constituted for the purpose.
4. The selection of the candidate will be done as per prevailing AAI policy.
5. The department reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage accept or reject any or all offers, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
1. In case information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at any stage, the same will invite disqualification and / or action as deemed appropriate by AAI whose decision shall be final and binding.
2. Interested candidates may send their application (in sealed envelope) in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) and on top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned / marked as Application for Engagement of Consultant for dealing matters of AAI in respect of Airports/ACSs under Chattisgarh State
3. The application for Consultant should reach the following address by registered / speed post / scanned mail copy on or before 10th APRIL, 2017 positively. In case scanned copy of application is forwarded by mail, original copy (hard copy) of the same should be sent duly signed.
G. S. Jaiswal
Dy. General Manager (Land Management)
Eastern Region Headquarter,
3rd floor, New Operational Building,
Kolkata – 700 052
How to apply :
The persons who fulfill the eligible conditions after going through details of scope of work and terms and conditions and other details may apply in prescribed format as given Website.