|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project CMCHIS
Post Name: Recruitment for MIS Expert in 2016
Reference Number : Advertisement No: Ref. No. 4041 / E1 / HSP / 2013
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of MIS Expert :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contract appointment to the following post in the Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project.
Related : TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Group-1 Services : www.indianin.in/400.html
Name of Post: MIS Expert (CMCHIS)
Experience: Prior and direct experience in handling MIS reports
Remuneration: Rs. 18,000/- per month
1. Good Communication skills
2. Expertise in MS Excel (certification required) with Advanced Excel formula (VLOOKUP, Look up Hookup, Pivot Table etc.) & Macros
3. Proficient in MS – Office (Word, Power Point, Access)
4. Knowledge of statistical tools like R, SPSS, Stata, Tableau etc. Open Source Statistical tools preferred
5. Knowledge in open source database (PostgreSQL) preferred
6. Make Reports and Analyse them
7. Strong analytical skills required including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them in to application and operational requirement
8. Excellent written and verbal communication
9. Analysing MIS report to provide feedback
10. Assist in designing of business reporting templates / graphs /dashboards etc. and automation of reporting requirement.
11. Coordinate with process managers for data collation and reporting.
12. Preparing Power Point Presentation according to requirement.
13. Assist in creation of reports as required.
14. Regular monitoring of budget vs actual and reporting of exceptions. Conducting variance analysis for the same for implementing corrective actions.
15. Contribute to the development of an organisation culture which encourages dialogue, support for individuals, openness to new ideas and the ability of each individual in the organization to achieve professional and personal fulfilment.
16. Acting as a point of escalation for all priority issues & provide effective solutions both within the team and also for all external customers within the Organisation and the supporting vendors.
17. Monitor the contract KPI & SLA
18. Responsible for organising, directing and leading the Billing Team to ensure that all billing requests and work are completed according to Service Level Agreements thereby ensuring that the team provides a Quality invoices at all times.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to the address given below. The application shall reach this office on or before 5.00 P.M. on 18 November, 2016
The Project Director,
Tamil Nadu Health Systems Project,
3rd Floor, DMS Annexe Buildings,
Teynampet, Chennai – 06.
Phone No: (044) 24345992