|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : AIIMS Patna All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Professor in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No: AIIMS/Pat/REG FAC & MP/2017/01
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Professor Recruitment :
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY & NON FACULTY (GROUP ‘A’) POSTS FOR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS AT AIIMS PATNA ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS
Related : AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Laboratory Technician, Attendant : www.indianin.in/3484.html
Online applications are invited for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS at VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna (Bihar).
No. of Post : 273
Additional Professor – 41
Associate Professor – 76
Assistant Professor – 90
Nursing – 20
Medical physicist – 1
General Conditions :
1. Application Process: The applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria in all respect are require to apply through ONLINE process. Please visit institute website aiimspatna.org or aiimspatna.edu.in for online application.
The opening date of submission of online application is 01.04.2017. The closing date of online applications will be 01.05.2017 till 5:00 PM. The last date for receipt of hard copy application is 08.05.2017 till 5:00 P.M.
2. The applicant are required to apply separately for each position with separate online registration and application fee.
3. The applicant are required to register themselves at AIIMS recruitment portal through link available at recruitment page at aiimspatna.org or aiimspatna.edu.in .
4. After primary registration they will receive a confirmation email having the fee details along with a confirmation code which they have to click on for confirming there primary registration. This confirmation email will also have applicant ID and a password to login into the system and fill the application.
5. The candidates should read the instructions carefully on the recruitment portal before filling the application.
6. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-(for General & OBC Candidates) and No fee (for SC/ST/PH and women candidates) in form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of AIIMS PATNA payable at Patna.
The application fee can also be sent through NEFT in the Account no. 579310110002528 (IFSC code: BKID0005793 Account Name: AIIMS Patna). Applicant should mention their particulars (Name, address, department & position applied) on the reverse of DD.
7. Those applicant who has applied vide advertisement no Adv. No. AIIMS/Pat/Gr. A (F) – 1/2015- Filling up Various faculty Position not required to pay application fee provided they give proof of payment/application number.
8. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. The applicants are required to fill the details of Demand Draft (DD) or NEFT at the time of filling of the online application form.
10. The applicant should upload the scan copy of original age proof, qualification proof (as required), Reserve Category Document (if applicable), Medical Registration Document in the form of PDF the size of scanned pdf should not exceed 1 MB.
11. A printout of the online application form, duly signed along with application fee (as applicable) in the form of Demand Draft in original and self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience certificates, age proof, residence proof, NOC Document (if applicable), reserve category Document (if applicable), medical registration document and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before 08.05.2017 till 5 P.M.
The complete application may be send through Speed Post/ Courier etc. The institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Application not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by institute.
12. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
13. The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of…………….. For Department of …………………”
14. The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e. —-. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
Last Date of the submission of online application i.e. Closing Date: 01.05.2017