|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Range Forest Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 4/ 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4521-rfo.pdf
Home Page : http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/page/Notifications.aspx
Range Forest Officer Recruitment :
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Forests, Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 11th April, 2017 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Related : HPPSC Recruitment 2017 Associate Professor : www.indianin.in/4464.html
Name of the post: Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)
Age: 21 to 31 years.
The upper age limit for direct recruitment shall be 42 years to the candidates already in service of the Government including those who have been appointed on adhoc or on contract basis.
Pay band: ` 10300-34800/- + ` 4800 (G.P.) (Contractual emoluments: ` 15100/- per month)
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree ( or equivalent in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:
(iv) Computer Application/ Science.
(v) Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
(vi) Environmental Sciences
(xiii) Veterinary Sciences
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 11th April, 2017.
2. Candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
3. Candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
5. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
6. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
8. In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
10. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
HOW TO APPLY:
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of examination for the concerned post.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
1. The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission.
Thereafter, candidates are required to visit again the above mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date.
Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/ Name, Transaction Number and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details.”
2. The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.