|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : AAU Assam Agricultural University
Post Name: Recruitment for Technical Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. DR(A)/1/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Technical Officer Recruitment :
Recruitment of Technical Officers under the project – IAAS (GKMS)
Related : VVGNLI Recruitment 2017 Accounts Officer : www.indianin.in/4478.html
AAU is going to recruit 2 (two) Technical Officer in the scale of pay Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus GP of Rs. 5,400 /- under the Project – IAAS (GKMS) at two stations viz RARS, Gossaigaon and Dept. of Agro-meteorology, AAU, Jorhat as approved by the IMD, Govt. of India.
The posts are purely temporary and co-terminous with the project. The posts are terminable during continuation of the project for any unforeseen reason.
Essential qualification: Post Graduation in Agricultural Science.
Desirable qualification: Post Graduate degree in Agricultural Meteorology/ Working Experience in Agromet Advisory Services, Crop Weather Modelling, Data Analysis and related areas.
The application forms may be obtained from the office of the undersigned on payment of IPO of Rs. 20.00 (Rupees twenty only) duly pledged in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), AAU, Jorhat-13 payable at AAU, Jorhat PO.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates must of a citizen of India.
2. The age of the candidates must be as per GoA rules.
3. The application must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates/ marksheets etc. in support of educational qualifications, experiences etc. with a copy of Employment Exchange Registration card and two copies of recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. A/c Payee Bank Draft for Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 of any nationalized bank being non-refundable application fee must be submitted along with the Application.
5. One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) must be accompanied with the application.
6. The last day of receipt of application by the office of the undersigned is 17.04.2017.
No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.