|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Anantapuramu District NBSU & SNCU
Announcement : Call Letter for Counseling
Designation : Staff Nurse 2016
Reference Number : Rc.No: 1021/E1/DCHS/2014
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Call Letter for Counseling :
Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurses (on contract basis) under the schemes of NBSU & SNCU – Counseling conducting on 28.03.2017 in the Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu for issue of Posting Orders to the selected candidates.
Related : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Admit Card 2016 Assistant Director, Industry/Manager Exam : www.indianin.in/4454.html
It is to inform you that, as per the note orders approved by the District Collector & Chairman, District Selection Committee, Ananthapuramu it is decided to conduct counseling on 28.03.2017 in the ‘Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu for issue of Posting Orders to the selected candidates (20 candidates only) for the post of Staff Nurses (on contract basis) under the scheme of NBSU & SNCU’s of Ananthapuramu.
Date of counseling : 28.03.2017 at 09:00 AM
Venue of counseling : Office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Govt., General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu
The selected candidates for the post of Staff Nurse (on contract basis) in NBSU & SNCU’s are hereby informed to attend the counseling along with the following certificates in original and also one set of Xerox copy of certificates on the above scheduled Date, Time & Venue for verification of their certificates.
1. S.S.C or its equivalent (for date of birth proof).
2. Educational qualification certificates (GNM / BSc-Nursing).
3. Provisional pass certificate of GNM / BSc(Nursing).
4. Consolidated Marks memos of GNM / BSc(Nursing).
5. Internship certificate if any.
6. Certificate of Social Status (Caste certificate) (not older than 3 months).
7. Study certificates from Class-IV to Class-X(for local status).
8. A.P Nurses and Midwives Council Registration certificate with having validity.
9. Disability (Physically Handicapped) certificate if applicable.