|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna HNB Garhwal University HNBGU
Entrance Exam : B.Ed Entrance Examination 2017
B.Ed Entrance Exam :
Starting date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank 06/03/2017
Last date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank 31/03/2017
Last Date of Submit the Online Application Form 07/04/2017
Related : UPESMET 2017 UPES Management Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4430.html
For any technical problems mail to: hnbguegovernance [AT] gmail.com or dial to Mr. Victor Negi 8126498619
Important Notice :
If an Aadhaar number is not assigned to an applicant, then applicant can request to B.Ed. Cell for unique ID No(in place of Aadhar No)
If you forget your password then, Register again with same detail to find password
Centre wise list of candidates for B.Ed Entrance Examination 2017
Send the hard copy of B.Ed Entrance Examination form(with all documents) to : Convenor , B.Ed Entrance 2017, Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand – 246 174-
Step by step instructions to the candidates for filling online application form :
1. Open web site entrance.hnbguedrp.in/bed/
2. Then click on link Registration to register yourself to register online application. During registration you have to fill different information about yourself, this information must be correct otherwise your online application can be rejected by the University.
For registration you will be required to make your password for login. Carefully make your password and don’t disclose it to any unauthorized person.
3. After registration, a login id and password will be issued to you, with the help of this login id and password you will login to enter into the Online Application.
4. After login is complete , print the bank challan form and deposit the required fee in the nearest branch of SBI.
5. After depositing fee in the bank, bank will provide you the challan number, branch code and date of challan. After 48 hours from the date you have deposited the fee you will be able to make entries in the challan. Carefully make the entries in the challan , if these entries are incorrect you will not able to fill the Online Application Form
6. Once your fee detail is confirmed, you can fill the online application form.
7. After completing all the entries upload your photo and signature, and once you are done with this click to submit the online application form.
Once you submit the application form you cannot make any changes in the entries. Therefore, double check all the entries you have made in the application form, check your photo and any other details carefully.
Guideline for scanning and uploading the Photo/Signature :
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(i) Photograph Image:
** Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
** Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
** Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
** If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
** If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
** If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
** Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
** Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 5kb-50 kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) Signature Image :
** The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
** The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
** The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
** If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
** Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 2kb – 20kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature :
(i) There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
(ii) Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
(iii) Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
(iv) Select the file by clicking on it
(v) Click the ‘Upload’ button