|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : BCECEB BCECE Board Patna Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examiantion Board
Entrance Exam : DCECE (PE / PPE / PMD / PM ) Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination–2017
Date of Examination : 10.06.2017
DIPLOMA-CERTIFICATE ENTRANCE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION–2017
[POLYTECHNIC (ENGG.) / PART TIME 4 YEARS POLYTECHNIC ENGG.. / PARA MEDICAL-DENTAL (MATRIC LEVEL) / PARA MEDICAL (INTERMEDIATE LEVEL) ]
Related : BCECEB BCECE 2017 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination : www.indianin.in/4117.html
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Write in rectangular boxes ( ) in all items of OMR Answer sheet and darken the corresponding circle ( ) completely with BLUE/ BLACK BALL POINT PEN only. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet his / her answer sheet will be rejected.
2. Ensure that you have correctly filled up your Roll Number, Booklet No. and Centre Code in the corresponding spaces provided.
3. DO NOT scribble, scratch, cut, tear, fold, wrinkle or do any rough work on the OMR Answer sheet.
4. Do not leave any mark of identification on the front or the back of the Part-2 of the OMR Answr Sheet otherwise your Answer Sheet/Candidature is liable to be rejected.
5. The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed. Use of eraser or white / correction fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation.
6. The Questions are of multiple-choice type. Each question is provided with four choices of Answers, out of which ONLY ONE is MOST APPROPRIATE. The candidate must darken the appropriate circle provided in front of the question number using BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen only.
Example : If correct answer for question no. 10 is the choice ‘B’, than darken the circle in front of question no. 10
7. Answer sheet will be processed by electronic means. Invalidation of answer due to incorrect method of filling will be sole responsibility of the candidate.
8. “Bar Code” printed on the Answer Sheet must not be tampered or in any way marked; otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
9. For verification of your handwriting, it is necessary to put your signature in Hindi & English after writing the complete prescribed TEXT, which is printed on the right side; otherwise, your answer sheet / candidature will be rejected.
10. Use of Electronic Calculator, log table, slide rule and communication devices such as mobile phone, pager etc. is completely prohibited.
11. In case you do not follow the above instructions and the entries made by you in Part-I of this answersheet is found incorrect / incomplete / untrue / fraudulent before or after your admission, your answer sheet is liable to be rejected for which you yourself will be fully responsible.
Important Date :
(i) Online Registration starting date : 09.03.2017
(ii) Online Registration closing date : 08.04.2017 (11.59 P.M.)
(iii) Last date of payment through challan : 15.04.2017 (upto working hours of the bank)
(iv) Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate : 16.04.2017 (11.59 P.M.)
(v) Online Editing of Application Form : 17.04.2017 to 21.04.2017 (11.59 P.M.)
(vi) The hard copy of the online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) alongwith paid Bank Challan & enclosures dispatched by Registered / Speed Post must reach at the specified address mentioned in para 4(i) above latest by : 11.05.2017 (5.00 P.M.)
(vii) Issue of Online Admit Card : 12.05.2017
(viii) Proposed date of Examination : 10.06.2017