|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : TSWREI Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society Hyderabad
Entrance Exam : TSWDCET TSW DCET-2017
Date of Examination : 16.04.2017
Notification for Entrance Test for seeking Admission in to 1st Year Degree Semester wise Course for the Academic Year 2017-18.
Related : Kakatiya University TSICET 2017 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4131.html
Online applications are invited only from women candidates for TSWDCET-2017 (entrance test to be conducted in both English and Telugu media) for admission into 1st year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women for the Academic Year 2017-18.
** Students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examination to be held in March, 2017 to be conducted by Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equivalent to it and who have secured 40% or more marks in the 1st year Annual 2016/Advanced Supplementary 2016 Examinations are alone eligible to appear for the test.
** Students who have passed in Intermediate Annual Examinations in 2016/2015 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana State or equivalent to it and who have secured 40% or more marks are alone eligible to appear for the test
Conducting of Entrance Test :
TSWDCET-2017 will be conducted on 16.04.2017 (Sunday) in one session from 11.30 A.M to 2.00 P.M (2 ½ hours duration) both in English and Telugu media in four subjects i.e., English and three optional subjects as per Intermediate syllabus
Question Paper (120 Marks) will be objective type. Multiple choice questions and the answers should be marked on the OMR Sheets.
The test will be conducted in TSW Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges located in 31 new Districts basing on the option given by the candidates.
How to Apply :
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website and satisfy herself with the eligibility criteria for appearing for the written test.
2. The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 50/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 27-02-2017 to 26-03-2017 to enable option to submit the application through online.
3. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number at the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre.
4. On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application through online by logging on to the website tswreisdc.cgg.gov.in
5. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation for the fee received.
6. Before filing in the online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the annexure.
7. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
8. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application.
9. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
10. While filling up the online application, the candidate has to opt the test code for which she wants to appear for the TSWDCET- 2017 (i.e Test1-EMPC/Test2-EBPC/Test3-EMAC/Test4- ECEC/Test5-EHEC).
11. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of the application form in which a reference number also will be given. This reference is required to download the Hall Ticket.
The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference. The candidate is solely held responsible for any mistakes / incorrect information given by her. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
12. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
13. The candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of counselling for admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
14. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.