|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Contract Engineer Electronics, Civil, Electrical in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No: HR/T&BS/001
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Contract Engineer Recruitment :
Bharat Electronics, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR as mentioned below, for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU to be posted at customer locations at Gujarat, Assam, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra, Delhi & Dehradun.
Related : BEL Recruitment 2017 ITI Trade Apprenticeship : www.indianin.in/3968.html
Post : Contract Engineer (Electronics)
No of Posts : 10
Qualification and Specialisation : BE/B.TECH/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines only.
Post : Contract Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts : 30
Qualification and Specialisation : BE/B.TECH/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering in Civil Engineering
Post : Contract Engineer (Electrical)
No of Posts : 10
Qualification and Specialisation : BE/B.TECH/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Date, Time and venue of Walk In selections : 18th March 2017 at 08:30AM
Ahmedabad, Gujarat: L J Institute of Management Studies, L J Campus, Near Sarkhej Cross Road, S G Road, Ahmedabad – 382210
Jorhat, Assam: Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Sotai, Jorhat-785010
Hyderabad, Telangana: Bharat Electronics Limited Industrial Estate, Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076
1. Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates with Electrical & Electronics Engineering can apply against Electrical discipline only.
2. Age: Upper age limit of 28 Yrs as on 01.04.2017.
3. Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
4. Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month. With additional allowance of Rs. 11,500/- per month. Hence, the total remuneration will be Rs. 34,500/- per month.
5. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining. However the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
6. Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant area.
7. Job: General Civil Constructions, Installation and Commissioning of systems at customer locations. Each Engineer will be in charge of 8-10 sites in each location and is required to travel on a daily basis.
8. Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in the above-mentioned disciplines) followed by an interview. Interview will commence on the same day and may extend to the next day also. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for stay, if required.
9. Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should come for a WALK-IN SELECTION to any of the above mentioned venues, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates
** Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from bel-india.com/careers)
** 10th Standard certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
** BE / B.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline
** Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of experience.
** SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
A set of photocopies of the above certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs are also required. No travelling expenses will be payable for attending the selection.