|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Announcement : Download Preliminary Exam Call Letter
Designation : CWE Clerk-VI 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Call Letter here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/crpclkcviaug16/clpea_nov16/login.php?appid=4cf76d3b5d3b08c79717517f25635f90
Home Page : http://ibps.in/
Preliminary Exam Call Letter :
Commencement of Call letter Download 10-11-2016
Closure of Call letter Download 04-12-2016
Related : IBPS Download Call Letter 2016 CWE RRB-V Office Assistant : www.indianin.in/287.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
1. You must bring the call letter alongwith photo identity proof (such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy.
Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Ration Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
2. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
The call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together should be submitted to the invigilator in the examination hall failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Do not forget to write your Registration No. and Roll No. on the photo copy of Photo Identity proof. Candidates should put their Left Thumb Impression clearly and sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
3. A handout giving information about the type of test you will be taking is available on IBPS website. Please download the booklet and study it carefully. In addition a link for a mock test will be available on the IBPS website.
4. You should also bring stationary such as pencils, eraser and a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
5. Please note that you are allowed to appear only once for the examination for above mentioned post.
Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, you are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
6. You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator. If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he/she will be liable to be debarred from the test.
7. You are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of examination as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing at the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers.
IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers.
If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
8. Following items are not allowed inside the examination centre:-
Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
9. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthoirsed possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
10. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
11. Any request for change of centre/venue will not be entertained.
12. You may please note that this call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment by any/all Participating Organisations.
13. Your admission to the examination is strictly provisional. Before coming for the examination, please ensure that you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria stipulated in the Advertisement. If you are not eligible, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage.
14. Guidelines and declaration form for PWD candidates using Scribe can be downloaded from IBPS’s website.
15. Any canvassing for selection including change of date, time and venue shall be considered as disqualification.