|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Post Name: Recruitment for Trade Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : No. IM&EE/MOF/E-I/C/2017/
Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates through on-line for engaging as Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in the following designated trades in the Mechanical &Electrical Engineering Department, Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
Related : Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Pilot : www.indianin.in/3643.html
Sl. No | Trade | No. of placements | Period of Training | Qualifications prescribed
1. Welder 09 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Welder.
2. Electrician 12 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Electrician.
3. Fitter 21 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter.
4. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 03 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
5. Carpenter 03 2 years Passed ITI in the trade of Carpenter.
6. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic 01 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic.
7. Electronics Mechanic 05 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Electronic Mechanic.
8. Turner 04 1 year Passed ITI in the trade of Turner
AGE: Should have completed minimum 14 (fourteen) years of age as on 31.01.2017.
PAYMENT OF STIPEND TO APPRENTICES :
a) During the first year of training : Rs. 5924/- per month. (as applicable)
b) During the second year of training : Rs. 6770 /- per month. (as applicable)
c) During the third year of training : Rs. 7616 /- per month. (as applicable)
MODE AND CRITERIA OF ENGAGEMENT OF APPPRENTICES:
a) Engagement of Trade Apprentices will be made purely on merit, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
b) Preference will be given to the children of VPT Employees: In the ratio of 4:1:1 i.e. 4 for VPT, 1 for CHD and 1 for Outsiders. Again out of the ratio of 4 for the children of port employees the sub-ratio of 2:1:1 will be followed to the children of deceased employees/medically invalidated & superannuated employees/serving employees respectively.
c) Those who are short-listed basing on merit of marks secured in the qualifying exams will only be called for certificates verification.
d) The trades will be allotted to the candidates at the discretion of the Head of the Department.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The applicants should apply for engagement of Trade Apprentices through on-line apprenticeship.gov.in
N.B. VPT is not liable to provide any employment to the candidates applied for and on completion of their apprenticeship training in VISAKHAPATNAM PORT TRUST.
LAST DATE: 14 :03:2017