|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Northern Coalfields Limited NCL
Post Name: Recruitment for Trade Apprentice Fitter, Welder Electrician in 2017
Reference Number : NCL/HRDI Apprenticeship/Notification/17/1504
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
Applications are invited amongst Citizens of India from interested and eligible candidates in the following designated trades for engagement as apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961 read in conjunction with The Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and The Apprentices Amendment Act 2014:
Related : Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Mining Sirdar Trainee : www.indianin.in/3211.html
Trades : Fitter
No. of Seats : 240
Minimum Eligibility : 10th Pass and ITI in Fitter Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
Trades : Welder
No. of Seats : 48
Minimum Eligibility : 8th Pass and ITI in Welder Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
Trades : Electrician
No. of Seats : 144
Minimum Eligibility : 10th Pass and ITI in Electrician Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
Age Limit : Minimum-16 Years and Maximum- 24 Years as on 01/04/2017 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL) for the seats reserved for them.)
Procedure to apply:
1. Visit official website apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
3. After online registration, apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal.
4. After successfully applying online for Apprenticeship training at NCL, Singrauli, an applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of 8th/10th as the case may be, ITI, Caste certificates, Adhaar Card and super scribe the envelope as “Application for “FitterlW elder/Electrician” Trade Apprentice” and send through speed post/normal post (India Post only) to General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 so as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017 ,1700 Hrs(5:00PM)
5. Reservations shall be maintained as mentioned above.
REJECTION OF CANDIDATURE:
Candidates are requested to read all instructions carefully and thoroughly before applying. Their applications otherwise are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons:
i. Incomplete Application.
ii. Does not possess the prescribed qualification to undergo the trade apprenticeship in NCL as on 01/04/2017.
iii. Over aged or under aged or Date of Birth not filled or wrongly filled.
iv. Application without colour photo, colour photo with cap, wearing goggles, disfigured, unrecognizable or unclear or unidentifiable photo.
V. Candidates name figuring in the debarred list.
Vi. Any other irregularities, which may render the candidature of applicant invalid by NCL
Vii. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected out rightly, without any notice to such candidates.
Viii. Mismatch of Name, Father’s name and Date of birth in application form/apprenticeship portal registration form with the 8th/10th certificate/ITI certificate.
Last Date for receiving of Application along with all other documents-13/04/2017, 1700 Hrs. (5:00PM).