|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2016
Download Admit Card :
Admit Card for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination [to be held on 19.03.2017]
Forenoon Session – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon Session – 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Related : JKPSC Download Admit Card 2016 Range Officer Soil Conservation : www.indianin.in/3865.html
Please Enter your Online Application Form Number to Download Admit Card
If, any candidate notices any kind of discrepancy in his/her Admit Card, the same should immediately be reported to the (Computer Section) J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/Camp Office, Solina Srinagar
Neither NIC nor J&K Public Service Commission is responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Admit Card being published on NET. The Admit Card published on net are for immediate information to the Candidates.
Further the candidates are advised to adhere to the following instructions during the examination:
1. Candidates shall carry Admit Card in the allotted examination centre to secure admission to the examination hall. Always keep the Examination Admit Card with you and show it to the supervisory staff on duty as and when required/demanded.
2. Do not write anything related or un-related to Examination on your Admit Card.
3. Candidates should be seated in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates should carefully read the instructions given on the back side of the response sheet as well as on the question paper.
5. Check the Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of J&K Public Service Commission immediately.
6. You are responsible for safe custody of this Admission Certificate and in the event of any other person using this certificate the onus to prove that you have not used the services of any impersonator shall lie on you.
7. Ensure that you are seated in the Examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled time of commencement of the examination.
8. Before entering into the campus of the Examination Hall, make sure that you are not in possession of the Mobile Phone/Programmable Calculators or any unauthorized/incriminating material. In case you are found in possession of any unauthorized material during the examination, you shall be disqualified for such examination(s).
9. If you appear at a centre/venue other than the one notified/ allotted by the Commission, your Answer Sheets shall not be evaluated and your candidature will be liable to cancellation.
10. You should bring your own instruments viz. blue/black ball point pen, drinking water bottle etc. No borrowing or exchange of articles would be allowed in the examination hall.
11. You shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall untill expiry of full time (i.e. two hours).
12. In Examination hall, you shall be provided an OMR answer sheet and question booklet. You should read the instructions carefully on the back side of OMR sheet before filling in the item Nos.1-8. Item No. 9 is to be filled up by the invigilator.
13. The examination is Multiple Choice Type. Each question will have 04 options marked as A,B,C & D. You should choose the correct option and darken the corresponding oval on your OMR answer sheet by Blue or Black ball point pen.
14. The oval should be fully darkened, without causing any damage to the Response Sheet.
15. You should make your own arrangements of boarding and lodging, PSC shall not defray any TA/DA expenses.
16. Your candidature to examination is provisional, subject to the fulfillment of Eligibility Criteria.