|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : FACT Ltd The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Technician Diploma, Trade Apprentice in 2017
Diploma, Trade Apprentice :
FACT Ltd. Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following categories :
Related : ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apprentice : www.indianin.in/4265.html
1. TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICES :
Qualification : Diploma Engineering in Computer, Civil, Chemical
Period of Training : 1 Year
Eligibility : A Pass in Diploma, should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2017
Age limit for Diploma Engineering is 23 years as on 01-01-2017.
2. TRADE APPRENTICES :
Qualification : ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber.
Period of Training : 1 Year (All Trades except Plumber Trade) Period of Training for Plumber Trade is 2 years).
Eligibility : A Pass in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved)
Age limit for the above Trade Apprentice is 23 years as on 01.01.2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates is allowed as per rules. (PWD candidates will be considered for selection to Computer discipline in Diploma category of apprentices only).
2. Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents / certificates.
i) Proof of date of birth (SSLC)
ii) ITI / Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable)
(in case the candidate is awarded grade / CGPA instead of marks, the candidate should produce CGPA into Percentage conversion formula / certificate from the University / Institution where he / she has obtained the iploma)
iii) Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, Creamy Layer Certificate issued by an authority, not less than the rank of a Thahsildar (issued not later than six months from the date of written test).
iv) Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates) from competent Medical Board.
v) Two passport size photograph
Note: Candidates with Original Provisional / Degree Certificate only will be entertained
3. Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
4. ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (ncvtmis.gov.in / apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidates with student ID in Apprenticeship Training Scheme registered in the online web portals only will be permitted for the written exam.
5. The selection will be based on the following criteria :
i) Qualifying Examination 50%
ii) Written test 50%
6. The written test (objective type) will be conducted at FACT Training Centre, Udyogamandal near Kalamassery – Kochi and it will be of one-hour duration.
7. Diploma candidates awarded with CGPA / Grade system should produce conversion certificate of CGPA / Grade into percentage from their University / Board of Technical Education. For those not submitted the conversion certificate, the UPSC’s CGPA conversion formula will be applicable.
8. Dependent candidates must submit a dependency certificate from FACT HR Department while appearing for the written test (applicable for children of FACT Employees).
9. Details are also available at our website “fact.co.in “ home page.
10. FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to carry this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
11. Any changes / modifications / addendum to this advertisement shall be published only in FACT website and shall not be published in Newspapers.