|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Aligarh Muslim University
Announcement : AMU Schools (2017-18) Admission Download Admit Card
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit Card for AMU Schools
i) Select a Class
ii) Enter Transaction ID
iii) Click on “Download Admit Card” Button
Related : University of Rajasthan Download Admit Card 2017 UG/PG Examination : www.indianin.in/4272.html
In case of any discrepancy, Please email on amuschool2017[at]gmail.com quoting your Transaction ID, Name, Telephone No. and Class.
Please bring one extra photograph (size:2.5X3 cm) to be pasted on the attendance sheet at the space provided for the purpose failure to which you will be deemed to be considered as ABSENT.
If candidate has applied for a class on more than one Transanction ID, use only the one that has appropriate information as per your claim such as claim of the category (ies) etc.
Entries of candidate’s particulars on the OMR Answer Sheet :
(Note: Do NOT write anything in the box labeled “FOR INVIGILATOR ONLY”)
1. NAME OF THE CANDIDATE: Write your name in English as specified on the Admit Card in the squares provided in BOX-1, leaving one square blank between each part of your name.
2. SIGNATURE: Put your signature with date in Box-2
3. ROLL NUMBER: Roll Number is printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in Box-4 and shade the corresponding circles.
4. APPLICATION NUMBER: Application number is printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in BOX-5 and shade the corresponding circles.
5. CENTRE CODE: Centre Coder is a 3-digit numeric code printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in BOX-6 and shade the corresponding circles.
6. GENDER: In Box-6 write M or F in the square and shade the corresponding circle.
7. MEDIUM: In Box-7 Indicate the medium of instruction by writing ‘E’ for English and ‘U’ for Urdu and shade the corresponding circle.
Instructions for marking answers on the OMR Answer Sheet :
1. Each question is followed by four alternative answers. Select only one answer, which you consider as the most appropriate. Shade the relevant circle against the corresponding question number on the OMR Answer Sheet.
2. Selecting more than one answer for a question, even if one of the selected answers is correct, would result in its being treated as an incorrect answer.
3. Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the evaluation.
4. Answers should ONLY be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet. No answer should be written on the Question Booklet.
Contact us :
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh – 202002 (UP) – INDIA