|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Safdarjung Hospital & VMM College Delhi
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2017
Reference Number : No.3-1/2016-Acad
Senior Resident Recruitment :
Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents on regular basis for a tenure of three years as per Residency Scheme of Government of India.
Related : Delhi State Cancer Institutes Recruitment Senior Resident 2017 : www.indianin.in/4177.html
The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMM College, New Delhi invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on regular basis in the various specialties of this institution.
No. of vacancies : 151
The Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned speciality after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years’ experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
** ELIGIBILITY FOR ENDOCRINOLOGY- Desired qualification is MD/DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics
** ELIGIBILITY FOR HAEMOTOLOGY – The candidate should possess MD or equivalent in Medicine or Paediatrics. Candidate with M.D. or equivalent in Pathology will not be eligible.
Pay Scale : Rs.74000/- in Pay Level-11in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 + 6600 GP) + Other allowances as admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
Age : 33 years (For General candidates)
: 38 years (For SC/ST candidates)
: 36 years (For OBC candidates)
: For PWD candidates- upper age-limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be made on the basis of consolidated marks obtained in both i.e. written examination and interview/counsellingas follows:
i) 80% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the written examination and 20% weightage will be given for marks obtained in the interview/counselling.
ii) Three candidates will be shortlisted in written examination for each vacant post.
Application fees :
General candidates -Rs.500/-
OBC candidates -Rs.250/-
SC/ST/PWD candidates -No fees
Note: The application fees is to be paid through NEFT & RTGS mode only. The details are as under:
i) Name of the Account Holder: Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital
ii) Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
iii) Account No.: 26400 20000 0002
iv) IFSC code: BARB0SAFECX (fifth character is zero)
v) MICR code: 110012067
** The candidates must attach transaction (payment) receipt with the application.
Conditions of Recruitment:
1. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I alongwith the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph should also be appended.
The application addressed to the Medical Superintendent, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029 should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch).
The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Senior Resident”. LAST DATE OFSUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS 22-3-2017 TILL 3.00 P.M.
2. Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
3. The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the last date of submission of application form in this institution.
5. Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Dental Council of India. DMC/DCI certificate for both MBBS and PG is mandatory with application.
However, the candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC/DCI and have enclosed receipt of DMC/DDC, will be allowed to appear in written examination provisionally and they will be allowed to join, if selected, after production of certificate of registration with DMC/DDC.
6. The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/state government hospital.
The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
7. Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of India.
8. The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of counselling.
9. Inter – hospital /Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
10. The candidate must bring following original certificates at the time of written
a. Certificate in support of age (10th certificate)
b. Medical registration with DMC, DCI or any State Registration for Dental Surgery candidate.
c. Mark sheets of MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / DNB / part I, II and final year.
d. Internship Completion Certificate.
e. MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass Certificate.
f. SC/ ST/OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
g. Under graduate / Post graduate attempt certificate.
h. Experience certificate, if any.
i. Valid address proof.
j. Copy of Aadhar card
**Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4-2016 by the competent authority of State/Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
11. All eligible candidates are requested to collect their admit card for written examination from Academic Section, Room no.14, Ground Floor, VMM College Building.
12. No correspondence shall be entertained after the last date of closing of application.
13. Incomplete or un-signed application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
14. No separate call letters for written examination and interview/counselling will be issued. Candidates are requested to visit official website (vmmc-sjh.nic.in ) of this institution at regular interval for the date of written examination and interview/counselling and any further notifications.
15. List of eligible candidates and selected candidates will be displayed on the official website and notice board of Academic Section of this hospital.
16. Tentative date of joining will be 10 days from the date of issue of the result.
17. The offer of appointment will stand cancelled, if acceptance to the post will not be received within the stipulated time period and the post will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.
18. Application form as per Annexure-I along with advertisement and Admit Card can be downloaded from our official website (vmmc-sjh.nic.in )