|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : KSWDC Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Human Rights Consultant in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Human Rights Consultant Recruitment :
Notification for Walk- In- Interview on 09.03.2017
Related : IIITM-K Recruitment 2017 Java Project Associate : www.indianin.in/3801.html
The Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation Ltd, a State Government owned public sector undertaking working for the social and economic empowerment of women of the State, invites applications from eligible female candidates (Indian citizen) for walk-in-interview for the following post on contract basis for its Mitra 181 Women Helpline project (a 24/7 Helpline service for women).
Interested candidates should report to the KSWDC Head Office, Trivandrum, with relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self- attested) and detailed Bio-Data for the interview on 09-03-2017 at 9:30 a.m.
NAME OF POST : Human Rights Consultant
NO.OF VACANCIES : 1
Ist class PG in Social Work or Ist class Degree in law from a recognized university.
Preferred Additional: Diploma in Counseling
Experience :7 yrs post qualification experience in handling women issues of which 2 yrs exp must be in managing a minimum 5-member team.
REMUNERATION (Per Month) : Consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/-
1) The candidate may report for walk-in-interview by 8.30 a.m. on the day of the interview.
2) The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-interview along with detailed resume, Original certificates as proof of age, qualification and experience along with a set of self- attested photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs.
3) Upper age limit for the candidates shall be 40 years as on 01.01.2017 and age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, etc. will be available as per Govt. rules.
4) The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
5) In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, KSWDC shall reserve the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria
6) Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents will be done before interview/test.
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-interview.