|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Post Name: Recruitment for Associate Professor, Resident in 2016
Reference Number : Advt 8 of 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Recruitment of Associate Professor :
Applications are invited on or before 21.11.2016 up 5.00 P.M from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular basis in University Office and its constituent colleges
Related : Sikkim University Recruitment 2016 Laboratory Attendant : www.indianin.in/422.html
1. Registrar-1 (UR-1),
2. Law Officer-1 (UR-1)
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
3. Principal -1 (UR-1)
4 Professor-06 (General Medicine-2(UR-1, SC-1) General Surgery-3 (UR-2,SC-1), ENT-1(UR-1),
5 Associate Professor -11(Bio-Chemistry-2(UR-1,SC-1),Pathology-1(UR-1), , IHBT-1(SC-1), Microbiology-1(SC-1), Community Medicine-2(UR-1,SC-1), General Medicine-2(UR-1,SC-1), Orthopaedics-1(SC-1), ENT-1(SC-1)
6 Assistant Professor-10 (Physiology-1(UR-1), Community Medicine-2(SC-2), Skin&V.D-1(UR-1), General Surgery-2(SC-2 ), Radio-diagnosis-1(UR-1), OBG-1(SC-1), Radio-therapy-1(SC-1), Pathology-1(SC-1)
7 *Senior Tutor/Tutor 05( Pathology-2(UR-1,SC-1), Forensic Medicine-2 (UR-1,SC-1), IHBT-1(SC-1)
8 *Senior Resident -11 (Paediatrics-1(SC-1), General Surgery-4(UR-3,SC-1), , Radiodiagnosis-3(UR-2,SC-1), Radiotherapy-1(SC-1), Anaesthesia-2(,SC-2)
9 *Junior Resident-12 (UR-4, SC-4, BC-1,ESM-2, PH-1)
10. Emergency Medical Officer-2(SC-1, BC-1)
* Tenure Posts for three years
Advanced Cancer Institute BFUHS, Bathinda
11. Radiographer-3 ( UR-2, SC-1)
12. Radiotherapy Technician-1(SC-1)
13 Medical Physicist -1 (UR-1)
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
i) For Sr.No. 1 to 10 & 13 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
ii) For Sr.No. 11 & 12 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. No person shall be recruited to the Service by direct appointment unless he/she is not more than 40 years of age in the case of Assistant Professor, not more than 45 years in case of Associate Professor and not more than 50 years in the case of Professor.
In Service candidates i.e. in the case of persons already in regular employment of any department of Punjab Government/ Any State Government/Central Government in India, applying for direct recruitment for all posts shall have 10 years relaxation.
For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. Relaxation is upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules. No person appointed as Registrar shall hold office on attaining the age of sixty years
4. Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt,.rules.
5. The eligible candidates amongst the Punjab Govt. Medical Colleges may apply for the post of Principal on deputation.
6. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
7. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 21.11.2016 upto 05.00 PM.
8. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
9. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
10. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
11. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
12. Candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language of matriculation standard or equivalent and in case he does not, must acquire the same within six month of joining