|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Pune District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
Announcement : Download Exam Call Letter
Designation : Chief Officer (Middle Management), Senior/Junior Officer (Junior Management) & Support Staff in IT
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1/PDCC Bank/ 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Call Letter here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/pdccbpjan17/cloea_mar17/login.php?appid=a6126ae603a142ff13e48cf77feb6e38
Home Page : http://pdccbank.com/career.aspx
Download Exam Call Letter :
Commencement of Call letter Download 03 – 03 – 2017
Closure of Call letter Download 19 – 03 – 2017
Related :HPBOSE Download Admit Card 2017 Apprentice Clerk : www.indianin.in/3914.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Candidates will have to visit the PDCC Bank’s website ( pdccbank.com) for downloading call letters for On-line written test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email / SMS.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination Centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof may be brought in original.
Examination Centre :
1. The Interview will be held at Pune. And the On-line written test will be held at Pune, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai.
2. The venue and address will be indicated in the call letters.
3. No request for the change of venue / date for the On-line written test shall be entertained. The PDCC Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidates to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
4. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and PDCC Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
5. The PDCC Bank reserves the right to cancel the On-line written examination.
6. Personal interview will be held at Pune.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of On-line (written) test and personal interview
2. On-line written test
3. There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
4. The On-line (written) Test will be only in English language.
5. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks for being shortlisted for further Personal interview. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
6. Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview based on their performance in On-line Written Test, Educational Qualification and Experience. In the interview, the candidate can opt English/Marathi/Hindi also.
7. Merit List: For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in On-line written test and interview.