|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : District Court, Gadag
Post Name: Recruitment for Stenographer in 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://ecourts.gov.in/gadag/online-recruitment
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4150-Stenographer.pdf
Home Page : http://ecourts.gov.in/gadag/
Stenographer Recruitment :
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from candidates who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment to 11 posts of Stenographers in the establishment of the District and Sub-ordinate Courts, Gadag through online link.
Related : District & Sessions Judge Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 Clerk, Stenographer : www.indianin.in/3169.html
Applications sent in any other mode except online will not be considered.
a) The candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination.
b) The candidates must have passed Senior Type writing and Senior Shorthand both in Kannada and English language examination onducted by the Department of Public Instructions of the Karnataka Secondary Examination Board or possess an Equivalent Qualification.
SCALE OF PAY : Rs.14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000-600-24600-700-26700 with admissible allowances.
MODE OF SELECTION :
The selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Karnataka Subordinate Courts (Ministerial and other posts) (Recruitment) (Amendment) Rules 2007.
a) The candidates shall appear for qualifying test where they shall take dictation of 5 minutes duration at the speed of 120 words per minute and they shall transcribe it within the duration of 45 minutes.
b) The qualifying test consists of 100 marks. The candidate shall secure minimum 50 marks for passing the test. The number of candidates eligible for interview shall be equal to five times of the total number of vacancies notified.
l) 5 marks prescribed for interview.
AGE LIMIT :
Candidates must have attained 18 years on the last date fixed for receipt of applications online and must have not attained the age of :
a) 40 years in case of persons belonging to SC/ ST and Category-I.
b) 38 years in case of persons belonging to any of the Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B and other Backward classes.
c) 35 years in case of General Merit.
METHOD OF PAYMENT OF FEE :
a) The candidate shall pay fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) by any of the following mode of payment as per details. The candidates belonging to Category-I/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay fee Rs.50/-.
b) Candidates have to enter correctly their Reference Application Number and other details such as name, date of birth and mobile number in State Bank of India payment page.
c) Candidate can make payment through :
i) Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking for SBI Accounts only,)
ii) Offline/ Bank Payment- Generate challan form on online, download in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System needs to support PDF readerlike Abode, Acrobat).
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
e) Regarding payment of applications fee, banking related queries/ clarification please contact concerned SBI Bank.
f) After successful online payment, candidates should save a copy of receipt for their future reference and they need not scan and upload the receipt.
g) Candidates paying through offline/ SBI Branch payment need not scan and upload endorsed challan in the website after successful payment of fees. Candidates to retain the paid challan for their future reference.
h) If apply under more than one category, candidates shall pay fee separately for each category. The candidates who attempt to obtain extraneous support by any means or candidature shall not be eligible for appointment.
General Instructions to the Candidates :
Candidate shall follow the below mentioned instructions compulsorily before filling up of the application through online.
1. Candidates shall read all the instructions carefully before submitting online application, so as to avoid the mistakes/ rejection.
2. Candidates shall provide the Mobile Number (Compulsory) and valid e-mail ID (if any) for communication at relevant columns while submitting online application. The authority is not responsible for non-receipt of SMS or email.
3. Candidates shall provide photograph and signature scan separately. The candidates shall scan his/ her latest passport size photograph with white background (having 5 cm of length X 3.6 cm of breadth with maximum size 50 kb in jpg format) and signature on white paper in black ball point pen (having 2.5 cm of length X 7.5 cm of breadth with maximum size 26 kb in jpg format) separately and upload the same, while submitting the online application.
4. Print out of submitted Application Form and the copy of payment receipt/ challan have to be preserved by the candidate till completion of recruitment process.
5. To avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the Online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock till 11 : 59 p.m. on 03/04/2017.
Last dates :
a) To register/ submit online applications is on or before 03/04/2017.
b) For online payment of fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit and also Generation of challan is on 07/04/2017.
c) To remit challan form to SBI Bank is on 07/04/2017.