|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. PGI/RC/052/2017/935
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/Vacancies/JSP/ViewAll.jsp?record=2237
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4148-pgi.pdf
Home Page : http://pgimer.edu.in/
Operation Theatre Assistant Recruitment :
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invite online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis, as per details given below:-
Related : PGIMER Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident, Demonstrator : www.indianin.in/542.html
Sr. No. | Name of the Post(s) Total No. of posts
1. Supervisor Radiographer 2
2. Assistant Accounts Officer 1
3. Assistant Clinical Psychologist 1
4. Ophthalmic Technician 1
5. Adult Literacy-cum-Vocational Training Coordinator 1
6. Junior Technician (X-ray) 5
7. Junior Technician (Radiotherapy) 3
8. Operation Theatre Assistant 5
9. Female Multipurpose Worker 1
10. Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray) 3
11. Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade 1
12. Photography Assistant 1
13. Animal Keeper 1
PAY SCALE :
For Sr.No.1 & 2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
For Sr.No.3 to 7 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
For Sr.No.8 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
For Sr.No.9 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
For Sr.No.10 to 13 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
AGE LIMIT :
a) For Sr.No.1 is 18-40 years.
b) For Sr.No.2 to 13 is 18-30 years.
c) Age relaxation (upper limit) will be given to following categories:
(i) SC/ST – Maximum five years.
(ii) OBC – Maximum three years.
(iii) Any other category – As per Govt. of India Rules/PGI Rules.
The application form will be available on PGI website from _02.03.2017 to 29.03.2017 (11.59 PM) and the last date of receipt of online application / updation of the Challan Receipt is 31.03.2017.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per recruitment rules as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. pgimer.edu.in.
2. All eligible candidates should apply online pgimer.edu.in before the last date for registration of application form.
3. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to any body.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The information regarding examination date, result etc. will be sent through e-mail/SMS in the registered e-mail ID/mobile number.
5. The candidate should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form.
No field should be left blank. After filling application form, the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee after 24 hours in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
6. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347.
The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
Category Total Amount Payable
SC/ST Rs 500/-
For all others Rs 1000/-
7. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
8. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
9. The candidate should upload the challan fee on PGI website within the stipulated time.
10. For the candidates applying through Online Mode if the last date for deposit of application fee in the Bank is a declared holiday, the same will be received on the next working day.
11. The candidate should ensure that they fill all the details on the application form including uploading of the photograph, challan details etc. Incomplete application will not be accepted and the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the written examination.
12. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letters & admit card. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website pgimer.edu.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth.
Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on PGI website 15 days before the actual date of examination.
13. Further, instructions regarding Written Test result etc. to the candidates alongwith the admit card/call letter will be uploaded on the website of the Institute i.e. pgimer.edu.in.