|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : SUPT/JOT Non-Executive Posts Phase-II
Reference Number : Advt No-M&R/02/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Written Test Phase-II held on 11th March 2017
Related : NMRC Download Admit Card 2016-17 Station Controller/ Train Operator SC/TO, Maintainer : www.indianin.in/4021.html
The selection for the said posts will be done through Written Test only; which will be conducted at XUB Campus, Kurki Via: Bhubaneswar on 11/03/2017 (Sat). Reporting Time 12:30 PM.
The ADMIT CARDs sent through e-mail & can also be downloaded online from nalcoindia.com
i) Enter User Id
ii) Enter Password
iii) Enter Captcha
iv) Click on “Login” Button
Help Desk :
Ph No :0 92380 05006
e-mail id: nalco.damonjodi [AT] gmail.com
Timing : 10AM to 6PM
Selection Process :
1) Candidates will be short-listed for the written test and/or trade test, subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified.
Based on the performance in the written test and/or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies available and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected in the order of merit.
2) The Management reserves the right to alter the eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the Written/ Trade Test, if so required.
3) During the training/probation period and/or after absorption, selected candidates will be posted in the NALCO establishments anywhere in India & is transferable as per the organizational requirement.
The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the requirements of the Company including shift operation.
4) The selection process will be as per the prevailing guidelines & extant rules & other applicable guidelines issued by NALCO/ Central Govt from time to time.
5) Written Test will be conducted for all the above posts. Whereas both Written Test & Trade Test will be conducted for the post of SUPT/JOT (HEMM) only.
Where both Written Test & Trade Test will be conducted; 60% weightage will be given to Written Test & 40% weightage will be given to Trade Test. There will not be any interview stage for selection for any of the above posts.