|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : High Court of Sikkim
Post Name: Recruitment for Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 03 (three) posts of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate (1st Class), in the cadre of Sikkim Judicial Service.
Related : Sikkim Roads & Bridges Department Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer Civil : www.indianin.in/3854.html
1. Eligibility conditions are as under:
(a) Candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) Candidate must be a holder of a degree in law, granted by a University established by law in India.
(c) Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
(d) Candidate must be able to communicate in Nepali, or any other language of the State.
(e) Candidate must have adequate knowledge in Computer applications to be tested at the time of vivavoce.
2. Competitive examination shall be conducted by the High Court on the date and place to be fixed.
3. The written examination shall be conducted as per syllabus prescribed in the Sikkim Judicial Service Rules,1975 and same is available in the High Court website i.e. highcourtofsikkim.nic.in.
4. All questions shall be answered in English except the vernacular paper. Answers in any language other than English shall not be considered for evaluation on any ground.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 27.03.2017 at 4.30 p.m. The application shall be accompanied by attested copies of the following testimonials and three passport size photographs.
(i) Certificate of Educational Qualification, i.e. graduation degree and degree in law.
(ii) Enrollment Certificate as advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
(iii) Proof of date of birth.
6. Incomplete application without requisite testimonials and other documents shall be summarily rejected.
7. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form which is available in the website of High Court of Sikkim i.e. highcourtofsikkim.nic.in.
8. The application received after the prescribed date and time shall not be entertained on any ground whatsoever.
9. Only those candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny shall be called for Written Examination. The list of candidates whose applications are accepted for taking the examination shall be uploaded in the High Court website.
10. No T.A/D.A. shall be paid for appearing in the written examination and the Vivavoce test.
11. The Registry of the High Court of Sikkim reserves the right to accept or reject any application, with or without any reason.
12. Examination fees of Rs. 600/shall be payable in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, by way of Account Payee Demand Draft of any Bank, payable at Gangtok, and shall be submitted along with the application. The said amount is non refundable.
13. Correct mobile/telephone number(s) for communication by the Registry should be submitted by the candidates in their applications.