RRAP CARIC Recruitment 2017 Pharmacist : Central Ayurveda Research Institute For Cancer
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : RRAP-CARIC Central Ayurveda Research Institute For Cancer
Post Name: Recruitment for Pharmacist in 2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3977-phar.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ccras.nic.in/
Pharmacist Recruitment :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist GR-I.
Related : RARIMCH Nagpur Recruitment 2016 MTS, Data Entry Operator Walk-In : www.indianin.in/1082.html
No. of Post : 03
Pay Band and Grade Pay : PB-I Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800
Category Age : Not exceeding 27 years (Relaxation as per Govt, of India Rules)
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy /D. Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University /Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B. Pharm. (Ay.)
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. The post is temporarily hut likely to be continued.
2. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme.
3. The Candidates selected will be on Probation for two years and are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under the Council’s Institutes/Central/Units etc,.
4. Age will be reckoned as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Gov t, rules in force.
5. Work experience would be determined as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Application for the above post is to be submitted within 60 Days from the date of publication o f this Advertisement, by registered post with acknowledgement only . Application received after due date will not be considered in any circumstances.
7. Application form can be downloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in.
8. Persons already in service must submit their application through proper channel. While forwarding applications of candidates in service, the head of the institution should certify that the applicants are free from administrative and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceeding are pending or contemplated.
Photocopies o f ACRS dossier of the candidates for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed cover.
9. Institute in-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
10. Late application/ incomplete application/ application without attested/ self-attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age, and community will be summarily rejected.
11. Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test.
12. Canvassing in any form w ill be considered as disqualification.
13. Only SC/ST candidates called for written test w ill paid second class Railway Fare by shortest route on production of documents anti or other mode whichever is less.