|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited MAHADISCOM
Post Name: Recruitment for Legal Advisor in 2017
Reference Number : ADVT No. 1/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Legal Advisor Recruitment :
We at MAHAVITARAN invite Law Officials to join the India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having over 2.17 Crores consumers and talented pool of 78,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore as Chief Legal Advisor and Legal Advisor on Contract Basis:
Related : MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 Chemist, Fireman, Security Officer, : www.indianin.in/2981.html
Qualification: Degree in Law of Recognized University.
i) Chief Legal Advisor- Minimum 7 (Seven) years’ experience in a position of District Judge.
ii) Legal Advisor – Minimum 3 (Three) years’ experience in a position of District Judge.
Upper age limit : 65 years for post of Chief Legal Advisor and 63 years for the post of Legal Advisor. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of deserving candidates, if found fit.
Period of Contract : Initially the period of contract will be of three years which is extendable on the basis of review of performance.
i) Chief Legal Advisor-Rs.45900-1950-88800 per month during the period of contract.
ii) Legal Advisor- Rs.35875-1545-43600-1710-79510 per month during the period of contract. Allowance as per the Rules of the Company.
No. of vacancy :
i) Chief Legal Advisor-1 post at Mumbai
ii) Legal Advisor-2 posts (For Nagpur and Pune).
Last date of receipt of application : 15/03/2017
Personal Interview at Mumbai : During last week of March, 2017.
Candidates shall furnish Demand Draft of the value of Rs. 600/- payable to the “MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
The candidate should write his Full Name on the backside of the Demand Draft. Fees in the form of Postal Order/Money Order/Cash will not be accepted.
1. Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The candidates will be short listed commensurate with the number of vacancies.
2. The details of interview schedule will be communicated to the short listed candidates by e-mail, telephonically. The call letter for personal interview will not besent.
3. The list of applicants short listed for selection process will be made available on the website of the Company.
4. The short listed candidates will have to appear for the Personal Interview at their own cost which will be conducted at Mumbai. Traveling expenses will not be reimbursed.
5. The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematicway.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify acandidate.
7. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not beconsidered.
8. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
9. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
Procedure to apply:
Send in your Personal profile/application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. to the
General Manager (HR Planning),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited,
Estrella Batteries Expansion Building,
Ground Floor, Dharavi Road, Matunga,
Mumbai- 400 019
so as to reach on or before 15/03/2017.
Candidates not attaching the certificates along with the application form will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.