|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., (TSCAB)
Post Name: Recruitment for Staff Assistant in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Staff Assistant Recruitment :
Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Staff Assistant’ in Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., (TSCAB), Hyderabad (2016-17)
Related : Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Company Secretary : www.indianin.in/3955.html
Vacancies : 55
Age (as on 01.01.2017) :
OC-20 years – 28 years (As on 01.01.2017) i.e. candidates should have been born on or after 02.01.1989, but not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2017):
Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
1) Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
2) Knowledge of English is required.
3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (at the time of interview).
Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable) :
The application fee including intimation Bank and Postal charges (non-refundable), is prescribed as under:
Sl. No. | Category | Fees
1. SC/ST/PC/EXS (postage + process charges) Rs.100
2. BC/General (application + postage + bank charges) Rs.600
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate including the candidate applying under reserved category. The fee/intimation charges as mentioned in the above table is excluding the transaction charges payable to the State Bank of India.
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR :
A. REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. SCANNING AND UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Candidates can apply online only from 22.02.2017 to 04.03.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(A) Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the TSCAB website tscab.org and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves since no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt out correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate the details and Save the application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
(B) PAYMENT OF FEES :
ONLINE MODE ONLY
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once the transaction is complete.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
(C) GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD :
** IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
** CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
Important Date :
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 22.02.2017
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 04.03.2017
Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only, through Net Banking/Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets). 22.02.2017 to 04.03.2017
Tentative date of online test 26.03.2017