|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh
Post Name: Recruitment for Data Entry Operator, Call Centre Executive in 2017
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
Online Applications are invited for different posts on contract basis in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh
Related : Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 Superintendent, Office Incharge : www.indianin.in/3763.html
Total No. of Posts: 60
Name of the Post:
1. Call Centre Executive: 06 Posts
2. Database Administrator: 01 Post
3. Programmer: 03 Posts
4. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Programmer: 02 Posts
6. District Manager: 13 Posts
7. Computer Operator: 01 Post
8. Project Engineer: 02 Posts
9. Data Entry Operator: 30 Posts
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
The Application can be submitted online through the URL chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
Applicants are advised to read the instructions and steps carefully before submitting application form.
A. STEPS FOR SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORM :
The complete Application can be submitted in following 3 steps:
STEP 1: Select the Post to apply for.
STEP 2: Submission of Applicant’s Details in Application Form and Generate Online Application Form No.
STEP 3: If any modification are required before final submission, can be done here. Take the Print out of Application form Submitted online.
1. At the time of taking Printout of application form, candidate is given a “Unique Online Application Form No” along with “Password”, which candidate must note down.
2. The above mentioned “Unique Online Application Form No” along with “Password” can be used by candidate to make any modifications in his/her application form filled online (but not later than closing date) by specifying this number and password.
After making modifications (if any), candidate must take the Printout again with modified details.
B. PROCESS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM :
1. Applicant has to read through the Eligibility Criteria and Guidelines at STEP 1 (after selection of Post) by clicking on the respective Links.
2. Applicant can then start the process for submission of Application form by clicking “Click here to fill Online Application Form” button. Applicant is required to provide all the mandatory information [* (asterisk) marked fields are Compulsory] in the application form.
3. The applicant can enter his/her Educational Qualifications and then save them individually by clicking at “Save Qualification” button. Candidate can enter multiple qualifications one by one. Any entered qualification may be removed by clicking at “Delete” link in the corresponding qualification.
Any qualification may be modified by clicking at “Modify” link in the corresponding qualification. After making the desired modifications “Update Qualification” button may be clicked to update them. In case updations are not to be saved click at “Don’t Save” button.
4. In the same manner as mentioned in the above point no. 3, Skills and Experience can be filled.
5. The Applicant will then have to click the “Submit Online Application” button
6. Click at the “Generate Online Application Form No.” button.
7. Applicant must note down the Online Reference Number displayed at the top of the page. If any modifications are to be made in the application, then save the changes by clicking at “Update Application Details” button. Then the printout of the form must be obtained by clicking at “Print Online Application Form No.”
8. IMPORTANT: Applicant must note Online Application Form No. and Password (displayed at the top of the print page) for future use.
9. The form can be generated and saved as PDF by clicking at “Select a format” dropdown and selecting “Acrobat (PDF) file”. Then click at Export link. The form in pdf format will be saved in “Downloads” folder. The printout of the form can be obtained by opening it from there.
C. PROCESS TO MODIFY ALREADY SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM :
1. This option can be availed only before the closing date of application.
2. At the Home page, Click at “Modify Already Submitted Online Application Form” button.
3. Applicant is desired to fill the Online Application Form No. and Password recorded in Step 8 of section B.
4. Click at “Login” button.
5. Applicant may modify the information, then save the changes by clicking at “Update Application Details” button.
6. Then the printout of the modified form must be obtained by clicking at “Print Online Application Form No.”
D. PROCESS TO REPRINT ALREADY SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM :
1. At the Home page, Click at “Reprint Already Submitted Online Application Form” button.
2. Applicant is desired to fill the Online Application Form No. and Password recorded in Step 8 of B.
3. Click at “Login” button.
4. The form can be generated and saved as PDF by clicking at “Select a format” dropdown and selecting “Acrobat (PDF) file”. Then click at Export link. The form in pdf format will be saved in “Downloads” folder. The printout of the form can be obtained by opening it from there.