|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DSSSB Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Malaria Inspector, Food Safety Officer
Reference Number : post codes 45/13,21/14,22/14,29/14,93/14,212/14 and 64/15
Download Admit Card :
e-Admit Card available for the Posts for Tier-1 Exam Post Code
Related : Delhi Police Download Admit Card PEMT 2016 Constable : www.indianin.in/3681.html
Post Name | Exam Date
21/14 Assistant Malaria Inspector 05/03/2017
22/14 Assistant Public Health Inspector/Vaccinator 05/03/2017
29/14 Vaccinator 05/03/2017
45/13 Food Safety Officer 05/03/2017
64/15 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Male) 05/03/2017
93/14 ASSISTANT SANITAY INSPECTOR 05/03/2017
212/2014 Superviser Grade II (Only for Female) 05/03/2017
i) Enter Application No.
ii) Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iii) Type the Security Code
iv) Click on “Submit” Button
1. Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 08:30 AM. to 09:30 AM.
The examination will commence at 10.30 AM. sharp. Entry in the Examination Centre will be closed at 09:30 AM for candidates. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 09:30 A.M. under any circumstances what so ever.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without Admit Card and without any I.D. proof (in original) under any circumstances.
3. The candidates are required to bring their two recent coloured passport size photographs (one pasted on Admit Card), and the other to be handed over to invigilator at the centre allotted to them for verification.
4. The duration of examination is of 2 hours from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm. There will be 200 Objective type/multiple choice questions carrying one mark each (see Scheme of Examination for details).
5. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
6. There is no provision of re-evaluation of Answer Sheets/ Answer Scripts in the examination conducted by DSSSB.
7. The e-admit card for the above mentioned post codes are being uploaded on the website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in therefore eligible candidates may download their e-admit card w.e.f. 20.02.2017 at 10 a.m. till 04.03.2017 upto 11.59 p.m.
8. However, If due to some technical reasons, the admit card of shortlisted candidates of post code 31/08 cannot be downloaded from website of DSSSB, thus the same shall be delivered at their residential address mentioned in the application form through speed post letters.
9. Detailed instructions to download e-admit cards are available on official website of the Board. In case any candidate finds any difficulty in downloading the e-admit card he/she may contact the Board Office (IT Branch) on Telephone NO.22379204/ 22370307 till 03.03.2017(3.00 PM). A list of eligible candidates is being uploaded on the website.
10. The e-Admit cards is being issued purely on the basis of information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. The DSSSB has not verified/scrutinized this information and therefore, mere appearance at the examination does not, in any way, entitle him/her to claim for the post.