|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Senior Scientific Assistants, Junior Scientific Officer 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here : https://upsconline.nic.in/oraadmitcard/admitcard_candidate/
Home Page : http://upsc.gov.in/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 20.11.2016 from 02.00 P.M to 04.00 P.M (Sunday)
Related : AAI Download E-Admit Card 2016 Junior Assistant Fire Services : www.indianin.in/380.html
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring original photo identity proof viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs for appearing in the Recruitment Test with an undertaking.
2. Bring this e-Admit Card to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of Recruitment Test result.
3. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
4. Please read the “Time Table & Instructions to Candidates” which are available on UPSC’s Website: upsc.gov.in on Recruitment Page.
5. Candidates to please ensure that they reach the Venue of the Computer Based Recruitment Test by the Reporting Time as stipulated in the “Time Table and Instructions to Candidates” available on the Commission’s Website failing which they will not be admitted to the CBRT.
6. If you appear at a centre/sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your responses will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
7. Candidates are advised to visit the venue of Recruitment Test in advance in their own interest
8. Candidates are required to register themselves on Biometric system before commencement of Test. Therefore, for capturing Bio-metric data, candidates are advised not to apply any external material on their hands/foot like mehandi, ink etc.
9. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
10. In order to familiarize themselves with the Computer based Recruitment Test, the candidates are advised to go through the Demo of the Computer based Test which will be made available on the UPSC Website
11. Your candidature to the Recruitment Test is provisional.
12. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, Name & Year of the Recruitment Test in all the correspondence with UPSC.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Computer Based Recruitment Test for
(i) 02 Posts of Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics) in Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA), Dept. of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.
(ii) 09 posts of Extra Assistant Director in the Directorate of Coordination (Police Wireless) in the Ministry of Home Affairs.
(iii) 20 Posts of Senior Scientific Assistants (Electronics) in Directorate General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance (DGAQA), Dept. of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence
Candidates’ Entry Instructions :
** Candidates must queue outside the entry gate and enter in an orderly manner.
** While entering, the candidates must show their Admit Cards to the security at the Main Gate.
** Candidates are allowed to enter the Test Venues and registration would start from 12.30 P.M. onwards.
** Entry to Computer Labs starts at 12.30 P.M.
** Candidate’s entry shall NOT be allowed into the test venue after 01.15 P.M, under any circumstances.
** The candidates registration closes at 01.30 P.M.
I. Scheme of the Test:
(a) The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be English only.
(b) The test will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
(c) All Questions will carry equal marks.
(d) There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
II. Syllabus of the Test:
The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics:
a) Materials and Components,
b) Physical Electronics Electron Devices & ICs,
c) Signal & Systems,
d) Network Theory,
e) Electromagnetic Theory,
f) Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation,
g) Analog Electronic Circuits,
h) Digital Electronic Circuits,
i) Control Systems,
j) Communication Systems,
k) Microwave Communication
l) Computer Sciences.