|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Paschim Medinipur Government Of West Bengal
Post Name: Recruitment for Gram Rozgar Sewak in 2017
Reference Number : Memo no. 631
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Gram Rozgar Sewak Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the post of “GRAM ROZGAR SEWAK” purely on contract basis under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in Kaliara-I, Paparara-II & Sankoa Gram Panchayet.
Related : WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Group D West Bengal : www.indianin.in/2511.html
Designation : GRAM ROZGAR SEWAK
No. of Post : 03
Remuneration (Consolidated) : Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
Age : 18 to 40 years as on 01/02/2017
1. Passed Higher Secondary Examination from any board / council of State of West Bengal from General / Vocational stream with at least 55% marks in Science Stream with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subject.
2. 6 month Diploma /Certificate in computer application from recognized institute.
1. Graduate with computer knowledge.
2. One year experience in the relevant field.
Applicant must be a permanent resident of concern Gram Panchayet for which he / she will apply.
The incumbent shall work under the direct supervision of Programme Officer & Block Development Officer, Kraragpur-II Dev. Block and will be providing support to Gram Panchayat in implementation of the scheme at the Panchayat Level.
He / She shall also report to the District Magistrate & District Programme Coordinator, Paschim Medinipur and perform the following duties at the Panchayat level:
1. Preparation and approval of Annual Action Plan, flowing from the District Perspective Plan.
2. Preparation of prioritized list of works with likely cost/estimate.
3. Preparation of calendar of programme for their own works.
4. Identification and categorization of number and nature of employment opportunities.
5. Matching of opportunities with those who demand for labour.
6. Receipt of applications for registration.
7. Identification and verification of Applications and registration of job seekers.
8. Issue of Job Cards.
9. Intimation to applicants allotting dates of work and work site.
10. Publication of list of works, calendar of programmes and list of job seekers etc.
11. Supervision and monitoring.
12. Disbursement of wages.
13. Maintenance of Records/Muster roll/Household Job Card/individual employment details etc.
14. Payment of unemployment allowances.
15. Other related works as per Govt. Order issued time to time.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
1. Self attested copies of mark sheets and certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Residential certificate issued by Gram Panchayet Pradhan / MLA / MP / SDO, Computer Certificate etc., any
2. One recent photograph self- attested.
3. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRAM ROZGAR SEWAK” and should be addressed to the
Programme Officer & Block Development Officer,
Kraragpur-II Dev. Block,
Office of the Block Development Officer,
Kraragpur-II Dev. Block, P.O.- Madpur,
P.S.- Kharagpur Local,
Dist.- Paschim Medinipur,
and should be dropped the same on or before 03/03/2017 (4:00 PM) in a DROP BOX at the above noted office.