|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (JSERC)
Post Name: Recruitment for Law Officer in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3829-lawofficer.pdf
Home Page : http://jserc.org/vacancies.aspx
Law Officer Recruitment :
Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission (JSERC), a statutory body discharging its functions under the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003, invites applications for filling up the post of Law Officer in the Pay Band of Rs.15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6,600 on deputation/contract.
Related : TVNL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Operator, Personnel Officer : www.indianin.in/3607.html
The persons who are already in higher pay scale need not apply. The applications are to be submitted as per instructions given herein:
Minimum educational qualifications & experience :
1. Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University.
2. Experience of 10 years in the analogous post in case of deputationists.
3. Eligibility for Legal Practice
4. Experience of at least 5 years in legal practice.
5. Excellent interpersonal relation, writing and verbal communication skill (both Hindi & English).
Additional qualifications/ experience desirable :
1. Knowledge and experience in power sector.
2. Experience of Regulatory Rules or Utilities
3. Computer Literacy.
1. The application in the enclosed format is to be submitted by registered/speed post upto 10.03.2017 to the
Jharkhand State Electricity Regulatory Commission,
2nd Rajendra Jawan Bhawan-cum-Sainik Market,
Main Road, Ranchi-834001
along with :
a) Self attested copies of certificates/marks sheet for educational qualifications (starting from matriculation) and experience.
b) Passport size recent photograph.
2. Candidates serving in Government/PSUs shall have to apply through proper channel along with attested copies of ACRs of last five years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate and in case their application is not received from their employer they shall have to produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
However, an advance copy may be sent directly by the candidate to save delay.
3. The Commission reserves the right to shortlist the applications. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview, if necessary, as may be decided.
4. Candidate must mention on the top of the Envelop “Application for the post of Law Officer on Deputation/Contract basis.”
5. In case an applicant comes on deputation then the period shall be one year initially, which can be curtailed or extended in accordance with Rules keeping in view the performance and the need of the Commission.
6. The pay & allowances and other terms and conditions of appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with rules of the State Government/ Commission.
7. The Commission may consider for absorption of the deputationists, on their option at the relevant point of time.
8. In case an applicant comes on contract after retirement, then the period of contract shall be one year initially which may be extended on year to year basis but not beyond the age of 65 years and his monthly salary will be last pay drawn minus pension, if any.
9. Incomplete applications or applications submitted in different format are likely to be summarily rejected. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
10. The Commission reserves the right not to fill up the above post. In the case of such eventuality, the notice of such vacancy shall be treated as withdrawn/cancelled.