|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli
Post Name: Recruitment for Hostel Steward in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No: HAC/ Stewards/1/ 2017
Hostel Steward Recruitment :
The National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli invites application from Indian Nationals for the Temporary post of Hostel stewards for a period of Six month.
Related : NITT Recruitment 2017 Technical Officer, Senior Technician : www.indianin.in/3514.html
Post : Hostel Steward (Residential) (Temporary)
No. of Posts : 11
Salary : (i)Hostel Steward Rs.8, 000/- per month consolidated pay + Free accommodation and food.
Qualification and Experience :
Essential Qualification: Any Graduate Degree from recognized University
Desirable : Good communication skills & knowledge of Computer and Accounting skills.
Age : Maximum of 40 Years.
Job Description : Should help Hostel Administration in maintaining / reporting hostels and messes day to day activities to Hostel Administration day to day basis. Should stay in the hostel (One day weekly off allowed).
INSTRUCTIONS / INFORMATION TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Private Educational Institutions must apply through their present employers.
If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their applications submitted through proper channel reaching The Chief Warden, National Institute of Technology Hostels, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 before the closing date, they may submit advance copies of their applications, directly to above address which will be considered Provisionally.
2. The candidate may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with his/her work and character and must also give the names and addresses of three persons to whom reference can be made.
If he/she has been in employment, he/she should either give his/her present or most recent employer. Candidates should apply in the prescribed application form only.
3. The candidate should also submit a copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/her degree certificate duly attested by gazette officer of the Central / State Government.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending interview.
5. The summoning of a candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or Selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
6. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
7. Application in the prescribed format should be sent to The Chief Warden, Hostel Office, National Institute of Technology, Hostels (NIT Hostels), Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 on or before 03.03.2017 (Friday at 5pm)
8. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her for being called for Written Test & Interview.
9. The Selection committee constituted by the Chief Warden reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
10. The Hostel Administration also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
11. The appointment is purely temporary. The contract is initially for a period of six months and based on the performance of the candidate, it may be extendable. This does not confer any right to claim either for continuous employment or permanency in future.
12. Application forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational / experience certificates and a latest phot affixed will be rejected without intimation.
13. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
14. Leave: Weekly holiday on Saturday / Sunday 4 day Causal leave for 6 months.