|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : CSIR-Central Food Technological Research institute, Mysore
Post Name: Recruitment for Data Entry Operator in 2017 Walk-in-Interview
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. REC.7/2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3749-DEO.pdf
Home Page : cftri.com/recruitments.php
Data Entry Operator Recruitment :
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research institute, Mysore desires to engage 3 Data Entry Operators on purely temporary basis for a period of 1 year at CSIR-CFTRI as per the following details:
Related : BECIL Recruitment 2017 Data Entry Operator : www.indianin.in/3550.html
Post Name : Data Entry operator
No. of positions : 3 posts The number of vacancies as indicated above may vary i.e. decrease at the time of actual selection.
Educational Qualification & experience : B. Sc or Diploma of 3 years Full time duration in Computer Science and Engineering/ IT or its equivalent or BCA or its equivalent.
Desirable : One year Experience working on Automation Solutions.
Consolidated Amount : Rs. 10,000/- per month. To be upgraded to 14,000 per month on performance evaluation.
Job Requirement :
I). Data management for ERP related activities.
II). To render assistance in problem solving, training and other software related issue in the Project.
III). Any other work assigned under the project.
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 01.03.2017, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
2. The engagement of Data Entry Operators is exclusively for the above mentioned work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and purely temporary basis.
4. The engagement does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
7. It already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with Bio-data along with original and attested copies of testimonials on 01.03.2017 at 10.00 AM in the Assembly Hall, CFTRI Main Building, CFTRI, Mysuru.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFULANCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENEDE TO.