|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Leather Research Institute CLRI
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Stenographer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No.1/2017
Junior Stenographer Recruitment :
Central Leather Research Institute, Adyar Chennai, is a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India.
Related : CSIR NGRI Recruitment 2016-17 Junior Stenographer, Hindi Translator : www.indianin.in/2366.html
Applications are invited for the following administrative post:
Name of the post : Junior Stenographer
No. of posts : 2 Posts
Maximum Upper Age Limit : 28 Years -UR, 31 Years -OBC
10+2/XII pass or equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35/40 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi/English.
Type writing test (on computer) :
35/40 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi (or) English (10 minutes)
35/40 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH /12000 KDPH (key Depressions per Hour) on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Shorthand test :
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute
Translation: 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi)
Applicants must attach the relevant copies of certificates viz. typewriting certificate, shorthand certificate and 10+2/XII pass or equivalent certificates along with the application. Applications without the proof of typing & shorthand will not be considered.
i) Graduation or equivalent,
ii) Knowledge of MS Office
How to apply :
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply in the format provided in CLRI website clri.org
2. Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders.
Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CLRI at the earliest.
3. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CLRI.
4. Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 100/- through SBI Collect by ONLINE/SBI Branch. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
5. The last date for making application fees through SBI Collect is 10.03.2017. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code Number of the post. Each application must be accompanied by SBI Collect payment receipt.
7. Filled in application duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with SBI Collect Payment Receipt (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Junior Stenographer ” by post to the address:
Section Officer E.I,
CSIR- Central Leather Research Institute,
Sardar Patel Road, Adyar,
Chennai- 600 020 Tamil Nadu, India
to reach on or before 17.03.2017.
8. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
9. Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned application fee, applicable certificates etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Following documents must be attached along with application form:
1. Copy of SBI Collect Payment Receipt, wherever applicable.
2. A recent Passport sized colour photograph of the candidate pasted on the form and signed across in full.
3. Self attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Self attested photocopies of educational qualification(s) certificate(s).
5. Self attested photocopy of latest Community/Caste certificate etc. in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable.