|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : President’s Secretariat Rashtrapati Bhavan
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Halwai, Sports Attendant in 2017
Reference Number : No.A-33011/23/08-Estt
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sports Attendant Recruitment :
Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies by direct recruitment in the Household Establishment of the President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi:
Related : President’s Secretariat Rashtrapati Bhavan Recruitment 2017 Mali Grade-III : www.indianin.in/2869.html
Name of Post : Assistant Halwai
Number of vacancies : 1
Essential Qualification : Matriculation and knowledge of preparation of Indian Sweets and Snacks.
Desirable: Trade Course from a recognised institution.
Age Limit: 18-35 years for direct recruits.
Name of Post : Sports Attendant
Number of vacancies : 2
1. 12th Pass with
2. Certificate of Participation at the State / National Level in any Sports / Games
2 years experience in sports facilitation (As helper in preparation, maintenance of ground etc.) at Government Organisation / Institution.
Age Limit: 18-27 years for direct recruits.
3. Duties of Assistant Halwai and Sports Attendant : As per Appendix-I
4. On appointment, postings will be made anywhere in India particularly in Shimla, Delhi, Hyderabad and wherever the President’s Establishment for the time being may be.
HOW TO APPLY:
i. Important dates:
Starting date for online registration: 20th February 2017 at 10.00 am.
Last date for online registration: 7th March 2017 at 6.00 pm.
Date of Examination & Selection Procedure:
The applicants will be informed about the date of Written Examination and selection procedure details after 7 days of closing date for receipt of applications through President’s Secretariat web link rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
ii. Eligible candidates have to apply online through link provided inside the option ‘Circulars for vacancies’ available on the website rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in.
After submitting the form online, a printout of the application duly signed has to be retained by the candidates for future reference. The details regarding the vacancies, experience, conditions etc. required are available at above said website link.
iii. Candidates already in Government service and those in Public Sector Undertakings etc. should obtain following Certificate from their Head of the Department and submit the same in the event of their selection:
(in case of Government Servants and those in Public Sector Undertakings etc.)
1. It is certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
2. It is certified that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the applicant and he/she is clear from the vigilance angle.
3. His/her integrity is certified.
4. It is certified that no minor/major penalties have been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years.
5. Copies of Annual Confidential Report for the last 5 years are enclosed.
6. It is certified that in the event of selection, the officer will be relieved of his/her duties immediately and he/she shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature.
7. It is certified that the Department has no objection if the applicant is absorbed in President’s Secretariat after the completion of the initial period of deputation, if found suitable.