|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : AHSC Exam Annual HSC Examination, 2017
Download Admit Card :
Admit Card For AHSC Exam – 2017
Related : MSU Baroda Download Hall Ticket 2017 CCC Exam : www.indianin.in/3464.html
i) Enter UIN No.
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Download” Button
1. This question booklet contains 50 (fifty) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
2. Each question has four (04) answer choices, out of which only one is correct.
3. Select the correct answer and darken the appropriate circle completely in the OMR sheet with Blue/ Black ball point pen only. Darken only one circle and darkening two or more circles shall lead to rejection of the answer.
4. Partial/incomplete darkened circles shall not be evaluated by the computer.
5. The OMR answer sheets shall be evaluated by the computer.
6. In case the OMR sheet is stained, torn, crumpled, mutilated, distorted, not properly printed in any manner or otherwise appears defective, the same shall be returned immediately to the invigilator and another correct OMR sheet be obtained.
7. Verify carefully whether the No. of printed pages, No. of questions, Set code etc. printed on the cover page matched with this booklet. In case of any defect/discrepancy, exchange the defective one immediately to obtain another correct Question Booklet.
8. Write your Roll No. in the space provided. Do not write/scribble anything on any part of this booklet except the space provided for doing the rough work.
9. Discipline must be maintained in the examination hall as per the provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act, 1988.
10. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination is over. The candidates must hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator when instructed.