|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex
Post Name: Recruitment for Trade & Technician Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. PR/P/48 (2016-17)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3552-Apprentice.pdf
Home Page : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Trade Apprentice Recruitment :
Engagement of Trade & Technician Apprentices in different trades/disciplines for Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex at Panipat, Haryana
Related : IOCL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Assam Oil Division : www.indianin.in/3507.html
Trade/Discipline : Trade Apprentice/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline-Chemical
Qualification : 3 years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)
Total Nos. : 20
Trade/Discipline : Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical
Qualification : Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course
Total Nos. : 20
Trade/Discipline : Technician Apprentice Discipline-Chemical
Qualification : 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering
Total Nos. : 19
Trade/Discipline : Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical
Qualification : 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Total Nos. : 04
Trade/Discipline : Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical
Qualification : 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Total Nos. : 18
Trade/Discipline : Technician Apprentices Discipline – Instrumentation
Qualification : 3 years Full-Time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Total Nos. : 03
Age Limit/Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/OBC/PwD:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/01/2017. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the post reserved for them).
3. Relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwD belonging to SC.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website iocl.com and apply on-line IOCL website iocrefrecruit.in, which will remain open from 06/02/2017 to 26/02/2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
2. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form.
A self-authenticated print out alongwith all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list (Annexure-I) attached to the application form shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
3. In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of personal interview, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
4. Original certificate are required to be brought at the time of Personal Interview for verification.
5. Further information regarding written examination, call letters results, etc. shall be made available through this website iocl.com over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website iocl.com regularly.
6. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id: t_pasi[at]indianoil.in and mehradk[at]indianoil.in Contact No. 018022043 and 018022048.
Important Dates for Candidates:
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 06/02/2017
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 26/02/2017
LIKELY DATE OF WRITTEN TEST : 19/03/2017
LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT : 19/03/2017