|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MGVCL Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant in 2016
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO. WM/4/2016
Recruitment of Junior Assistant :
MGVCL INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK – JUNIOR ASSISTANT FROM GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC AND PH CANDIDATES
Related : MGVCL Recruitment 2016 Security Watchman Cum Fireman : www.indianin.in/345.html
Graduate (Completed Regular / Full Time Course of B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A.) passed without ATKT in final year from a recognized University (In case of Semester system, there should not be ATKT in last two semesters).
** 60% in final year examination for General (UR) Category and
** 55% for SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
** Application of candidates possessing qualification other than specified above shall not be considered.
** For the “Grading System” minimum grade equivalent to said Marks is required and candidate shall submit certificate issued by College/University stating the corresponding percentage obtained.
** The candidates should have working knowledge of computers and English language, which shall be assessed by the Company through pre-employment test.
Age limit🙁 As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e 26.10.2016):
Category Age Limit
General (UR) Candidates 30 Years
SC/ST/SEBC Candidates 35 Years
Fees (Non Refundable):
General (UR) / SEBC / PH Candidates Rs. 500
SC / ST Candidates Rs. 250
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India or online through credit/ debit card/Net Banking.
** Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
Method for Payment of Fees:
** Generate application number by registering on line by filling up the Online Application Form and follow step by step instructions.
** A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- for PH, SEBC and UR Candidate and Rs. 250 /- for SC and ST Candidate and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
** The fee can be paid “online” though Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or in any of the Branches of State Bank of India.
** No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc is acceptable.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 15.11.2016 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 17.11.2016 or through online payment.
APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED THE TASK NO.:- 6 (i.e. “FINAL SUBMIT AND CONFIRM APPLICATION”) OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS.
Application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates meeting the above criteria and interested may apply COMPULSORILY ONLINE.
Documents to be produced as and when required by the Company
Application Format duly filled in with:
1. Online application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of
i. School Leaving Certificate.
ii. Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
iii. Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
iv. Degree Certificate, if available.
v. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
4. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
5. In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required.
6. In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
7. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
8. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
9. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
10. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
11. Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt
in case of online payment of application fees.
12. Any Other Certificate/document applicable.