|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : AIIMS, Raipur All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Post Name: Recruitment for Staff Nurse Grade-II in 2017
Reference Number : Admin/Rec./Regular/SN-II/PwD/2017/AIIMS.RPR
Staff Nurse Recruitment :
Special Drive for recruitment of PwD (Persons with Disabilities – OL) candidates for the post of Staff Nurse Grade -II on Direct Recruitment Basis in AIIMS, Raipur (Backlog vacancy)
Related : AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/3099.html
AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-II PwD (Persons with Disabilities – OL) on direct recruitment basis with the following criteria:
Name of the Post : Staff Nurse Grade-II
Upper Age limit for Direct Recruitment : 45 Years (including age relaxation for PwD (ST) candidates)
Number of Post : ST-01 (OL*) (Backlog vacancy, reserved for ST category only)
B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University.
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/university. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council
Desirable: Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
General Conditions :
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS Raipur website aiimsraipur.edu.in from 02.02.2017 (11:00 A.M.) to 03.03.2017 up-to 5:00 P.M.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before 03.03.2017, failing which their application will be rejected.
3. Candidates should fill in the application form and take a printout and submit it along with a self attested copy of all relevant documents for this post by Speed post/Registered Post to Sr. Administrative Officer, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin-492099.
The application should reach within 07 days from the last date of application. The envelop should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF NURSE GRADE-II (PWD CANDIDATES)”.
4. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following prerequisites ready :-
i. Valid e-mail ID.
ii. Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format).
iii. Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
iv. Online payment detail of the required application fee.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
** Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
** The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
** Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
** Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
** The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
** The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
** The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
** If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
** Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
** Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
** Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 KB
3. While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature.
4. Applicants must fill all the fields carefully since after submission of online application request for change in any information at any later stage will not be considered.
5. Relaxation in age will be as per GOI rules.
6. The decision of Director, AIIMS Raipur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
7. No application fee is required for applying this post.
8. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Document Verification and “Relieving Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining.
9. Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the printed copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with self attested photocopy at the time of Document Verification and Joining.
7. Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates and will be asked to appear in a written examination.
8. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate
10. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.