aerc.nic.in Recruitment 2017 Joint Director (Tariff) : Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission
Post Name: Recruitment for Joint Director (Tariff) in 2017
Reference Number : No.: AERC.61/2003/Pt.-I/56
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3355-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.aerc.nic.in/Welcome.htm
Joint Director (Tariff) Recruitment :
1. Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications for the following posts to be filled up on deputation / contractual
Related : NHM Assam Recruitment 2016 Block Community Mobilizer, Accounts Manager : www.indianin.in/2122.html
Name of post : Joint Director (Tariff)
Pay scale : Rs. 12000-40000/-, GP: 6600/-
No. of post : 1.
2. Detailed post-wise norms for recruitment such as education qualification, experience, age limit etc. are at Annexure-I.
3. Applications with complete Bio-Data along with experience details accompanied by the attested copies of all testimonials should be sent to the Secretary, Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, ASEB Campus, Six Mile, Guwahati – 781001 within 28.02.2017.
4. Application in respect of serving personnel should be accompanied by a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their parent department/organization and submitted through proper channel only.
5. Short listed candidates based on their educational qualification, experience etc. will be called for personal interview.
6. Selected Candidates will be appointed as per mutually agreed terms of deputation between the lending organization and this Commission.
7. Retired person having experience on tariff matters and required qualification may also apply and their remuneration would be determined/fixed as per applicable Rules.
8. While applying for the above post, the applicant must ensure that he/she should fulfill the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per Recruitment Norms mentioned in Annexure-I.
In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment/selection that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/wrong information or has suppressed any fact(s), his/her candidature will atomically stand cancelled.
If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
9. The Commission reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice/reference or assigning any reason.
Minimum Required Qualification :
(a) Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
CA / ICWA / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Two years MBA in Finance recognized University with 20 years professional experience.
(b) Minimum 15 years experience in power sector and preferably at least 5 years in Distribution.
(c) Strong computer literacy and skills.
Desirable Additional Qualification/ Experience :
(a) Experience in large public utilities with generation, transmission and distribution facilities.
(b) Experience in development of electricity Tariffs, Commercial issues and power purchase agreements.
(c) Familiarity with Indian Electricity Laws.
Age limit :
a) 55 years as on 1st January, 2017
b) 62 years as on 1st January, 2017 (for retired person)