|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : EdCIL (India) Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Project Executive Director in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. HR/Rectt./Advt./2017/01
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Executive Director Recruitment :
Being a high growth company, EdCIL offers attractive compensation package with opportunity of career advancement.
Related : ICSIL Recruitment 2017 MTS Multi Tasking Staff : www.indianin.in/3337.html
EdCIL is looking for highly competent, experienced and dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence for the Post of Executive Director (Projects).
The eligibility criteria for the post of Executive Director (Projects) is as under:
Name of the post : Executive Director (Projects)
No. of Post : One Post – UR
Scale of pay : Rs. 43200-66000 (E-7)
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Desirable : MBA / PG Diploma in Management (2 years full time course from a recognized University)
Age : Not above 52 years
1. 17 years post-qualification managerial experience out of which at least 2 years in the scale of Rs 36600-62000 (IDA scale) or equivalent.
2. The above managerial experience should be in areas of Project Management / Marketing / ICT/Consultancy.
3. The overall experience should mandatorily include a minimum of four years experience in CPSE.
4. Candidates who have worked entirely in CPSE or have blended experience in Govt. Deptt. and/ or public sector enterprises and/or autonomous bodies and/or reputed Pvt. Sectors and also fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply.
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.43200-66000 (E-7) (under revision).
3. Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST (5 years)/ OBC (3 years) / Ex-servicemen (05 years) & for PwD (Person with Disability) will be applicable as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
5. Documents in support of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and age relaxation etc. have to be produced in original at the time of Interview. In case of employees from Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced at that time.
6. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Hence, it is necessary that applicants furnish accurate, complete and correct information in all areas including details of experience.
Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will entail disqualification. If at any stage during the recruitment, selection process and thereafter, it is found that any candidate furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be rejected.
7. Mere submission of online applications and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria shall not entitle any candidate to be called for Interview. EdCIL reserves the right to shortlist and / or reject any Candidate.
8. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates on their registered e-mail ID and by Speed Post to the address intimated.
9. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
10. EdCIL’s ONLINE application module is live and will remain open till 18.02.2017.
11. Queries, if any may be addressed to Manager (HR) at techsupport[at]edcil.co.in / hr[at]edcil.co.in and Telephone No. 0120-2515313 (10:00am to 06:00pm from Monday to Friday).