|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Engineer, Customer Relations Assistant
Reference Number : DMRC / OM / HR / I / 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/51548/login.html
Home Page : http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit Card For the Post of Asstt. Manager/Operations(E-04); Asstt. Manager/HR(E-05); Asstt. Manager/Finance(E-06); Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)(NE-02); Jr. Engineer/ Electrical(NE-03); Jr.Engineer/ Electronics(NE-04); Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical(NE-05); Jr.Engineer/ Civil(NE-06); Account Assistant(NE-07); Maintainer – Electrician(NE-08(A)); Maintainer – Fitter(NE-08(B)); Maintainer – Electronic Mechanic(NE-08(C)); Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic(NE-08(D)) scheduled from 14th to 28th Feb 2017
Related : DMRC Download Admit Card 2016 Maintainer Fitter, Electronic Mechanic : www.indianin.in/1395.html
1. Admit card shall be available only on our website (15 days prior to Computer Based Test). Candidates are requested to download their admit card in color format only from DMRC website viz., delhimetrorail.com only, E-Admit Card link will dispatched to Registered E-Mail IDs of Candidates. No separate admit card shall be dispatched through post.
2. The examination will be conducted in shifts at scheduled time mentioned in E-Admit Cards. Candidates have to report 1:00 Hrs before commencement of test for bio-metric registration at test centers.
3. The above schedule is tentative, any change in the schedule will be updated on website only and candidates may remain in constant touch with DMRC website viz., delhimetrorail.com.
4. Non-Receipt of E-Admit Cards/Discrepancies, if any in E-Admit Card should be reported to DMRC Toll Free Help Desk No 18002669061 Email: dmrchelpdesk.2017[at]gmail.com for addressing grievances.
5. Online Objections Management Link shall also be made available to candidates for 5 days , after conduct of Computer Based Test to their registered Email ID for logging objections w. r.
t. Questions and Answers, if any.
6. Results will be published after review of Objections by Subject Experts at DMRC website after 15 days on closure of online objection link.
7. Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly for latest updates.