|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indira Gandhi National Open University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Examination : Openmat-XLI Entrance Examination 2017
Download your Hall Ticket here : https://studentservices.ignou.ac.in/Hall_Ticket_openmat/openmat_41/openmathall41.asp
Home Page : http://www.ignou.ac.in/
Download Hall Ticket :
Hall Ticket of Openmat-XLI Entrance Examination 2017
Date & Time of Examination : Sunday 05th February 2017, (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
Related : IGNOU Download Hall Ticket December 2016 Term End Examination : www.indianin.in/1062.html
REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
PROVISIONALLY PERMITTED IN THE ENTRANCE TEST SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MENTIONED IN THE PROSPECTUS.
To Find out your Enrolment No. Enter your name
(You can enter Partial Name i.e. to Search “SHIVA RANJAN” Enter either “RANJ” or “SHIV” )
OR if you already know your Enrolment No. then
Enter 9 digit Enrolment No. To download Hall Ticket
1. Please bring PEN, HB PENCIL, ERASER AND PENCIL SHARPENER.
2. While student’s particulars can be filled in ink , remaining portion of OMR response sheet has to be filled in with HB pencil only.
3. Please Note ENROLMENT NO. and quote the same in OMR sheet correctly in the examination hall.
4. Please bring this Hall Ticket with a recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided and duly attested across your photograph by a Gazetted Officer when you come to appear for the examination. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination without attested photograph on the Hall Ticket.
5. You have to sign on Hall Ticket only in the presence of the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
6. GET YOUR HALL TICKET SIGNED BY THE INVIGILATOR.
7. Please ratain your Hall Ticket with you. In case you qualifiy for admission, you will have to submit the original Hall ticket alongwith the application form for admission ,No duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued.
8. Application form for admission to the programme will be rejected if.
a) this Hall Ticket is not attachecd.
b) the photograph in the Hall Ticket is not attested by Gazetted Officer.
c) the Hall Ticket is not countersigned by your Examination Centre Invigilator.