|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Nagaland Science & Technology Council (NASTEC)
Post Name: Recruitment for JRF, Project /Field Assistant in 2017
Project /Field Assistant Recruitment :
Advertisement for job vacancies under Nagaland Science & Technology Council(NASTEC)
Related : NPSC Recruitment Combined Technical Services Examination 2016 : www.indianin.in/296.html
Nagaland Science & Technology Council (NASTEC) is looking for eligible candidates having research orientation from Environmental, Biological, Physical/Earth/Climate Sciences, Social Sciences and related disciplines for filling up the following positions under the project entitled “Establishing/Strengthening the State Climate Change Centre/Cell under SCCC-National Mission for Sustaining Himalayan Ecosystem in the State of Nagaland” sponsored by Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Position and Fellowship : Research Associate (RA) Rs.36,000 + 10% HRA as per DST, GoI guidelines
No. of Post : 01
Essential Qualifications : Ph.D in Environmental Sciences/ Biological sciences/ Earth Sciences/Climate Science and other relevant discipline
Desirable Qualifications : Preference will be given to candidates with prior work experience in Climate Change Vulnerability and Risk Assessment in the Himalayan Region or in relevant field. Candidate should be willing to take Field assignments.
Position and Fellowship : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA as per DST, GoI guidelines
No. of Post : 04
Essential Qualifications :
Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Sciences/ Biological sciences/ Earth Sciences/Climate Science/Master in Social Works and relevant discipline (preference will be given to candidates with NET) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University
Desirable Qualifications : Preference will be given to candidates with prior work experience in the relevant area. Candidate should be willing to take Field assignments.
Position and Fellowship : Project /Field Assistant Rs. 8000/- (fixed)
No. of Post : 02
Essential Qualifications : Any Science Graduate
Desirable Qualifications : Basic computer knowledge with working experience in field data collection and management.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. The Project is for a duration of 5 (five) years.
2. The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis for a period of one year initially and it may be extended for further period(s) based on satisfactory performance of the candidate. The appointment is co-terminus with the project.
3. Applications will be screened and shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and telephone for the interview. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interview.
4. Shortlisted candidates will have to produce original certificates cited in their applications at the time of interview without which they will be disqualified.
5. Last Date for receiving of Applications: 25th February 2017
6. Interested candidates may send the application with resume to the following email: nastecnagaland[at]gmail.com or post/submit addressed to:
Nagaland Science & Technology Council,
Dept. of Science and Technology,
Science & Technology Complex,
Below Civil Secretariat,
7. Eligible candidates can apply for both Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow.
8. Advertisement for the same can be referred at nagaland.gov.in
9. For any query or assistance, contact @+91-8794469505 from 12:00 Noon to 4:00 P.M on any working day.