|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NBCC (India) Ltd. National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Executive (Company Secretary) in 2017
Reference Number : Advt No. 01/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/3185-HRM.pdf
Home Page : http://www.nbccindia.gov.in/nbccindia/nroot/njsp/Career.jsp
Executive Recruitment :
NBCC (India) Limited, a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise requires Executive (Company Secretary) on CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS THROUGH WALK IN INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI
Related : NEPA MILLS Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager/ Officer Finance & Accounts : www.indianin.in/2942.html
Post : Executive (Company Secretary) (On Contract Basis)
No. of vacancies : 01- UR
Qualification : Qualified Company Secretary
Essential Post Qualification Experience : 02 years experience. Candidate should have excellent communication and drafting skills. Adequate experience required in legal compliance as per Companies Act, 1956/2013 and SEBI regulations/e-filing of documents with exposure to public issue/dividend related matters, handling of investor’s grievances and coordination with other regulatory agencies, stock exchange, ROC etc. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
Consolidated Pay (Rs. P.M.) : 40,000/-
Upper Age limit (Years) : 30
1. Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he /she fulfils the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
2. Application should be filled up in BOLD letters in the prescribed performa only in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
3. Reservation / Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex- Serviceman as per Government rules & regulation.
4. Only such person would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/ relaxation under PWD quota who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format
5. Relaxation of standard – If sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
6. Selected candidate will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including subsidiaries and JVs companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
7. Person selected will be eligible for fringe benefits like EPF, Leave & Leave Encashment, Medical Insurance etc. in case admissible according to Pay as per NBCC Rules applicable to contract employees.
8. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
9. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
10. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of application i.e. 02.02.2017.
The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
12. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
13. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website nbccindia.com under head “CAREER”. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for above purpose.
14. All queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through e-mail: hrm.recruitment[at]nbccindia.com.
15. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
16. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONG WITH DULY FILLED IN APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED PERFORMA (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW AT NBCC(I) LTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEAR LODHI HOTEL, NEW DELHI-110003, BETWEEN 9:30 AM TO 11:00 AM ON 02.02.2017.
Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview:
1. Complete set of mark sheets, diploma/degree certificate in support of qualification/ Professional Qualification.
2. Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
3. Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
4. One Passport size photographs.
5. Proof of identification
Note: Applications received after 11:00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained.