|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Industrial Security Force
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI/Steno in 2017
ASI/Steno Recruitment :
Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector(Steno) in CISF-2017 for direct candidate and ASI/Steno (LDCE) -2017 for departmental candidates of CISF
Related : CISF Recruitment 2016 Constable/Driver : www.indianin.in/159.html
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. CISF will conduct the recruitment to the post of ASI (Steno).
2. In view of the large number of applicants, detailed scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be possible before the Examination and therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
3. CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE AND ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CISF cisf.gov.in CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application failing which application will be rejected at initial stage.
5. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years as on 28.02.2017. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian servants/employees from the date of application till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
6. FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY (Rs.100/-). Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
7. CLOSING DATE:- 28.02.2017. In case of residents of North East region, Sikkim, Ladhakh division of J&K State , Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of HP, Andaman & Nicobar island and Lakswadweep by 07.03.2017. Application received after closing date will not be entertained.
8. MOBILES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION CENTRES.
9. Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained.
No. of Posts : 79
Educational qualification : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age (Direct open market candidates) : Between 18 to 25 years as on 28.02.2017 (closing date for receipt of the application from candidates in India) including for the candidates of North East region.
HOW TO APPLY :
Application on the proforma as per Annexure-I should be sent to any of the authorities prescribed below for the candidate belonging to the States/UTs mentioned against each along with requisite application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 2 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 3. SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
Application fee remitted in any other from viz money order, bank draft, banker cheque will not be accepted and the application which accompanied with the application fee in any other form (other than the postal order) will be summarily be rejected:
Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent | Postal Order on account of application fee required to be drawn in favour of | Name of the post office where postal order will be payable
DIG, CISF, (North Zone- I), CISF Campus, Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi- 110017 PAO CISF, New Delhi GPO, New Delhi
DIG, CISF (Western Zone – I), CISF Complex, WZ-I HQr,, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210. Asstt.Comdt(DDO) CISF West Zone Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. GPO, Mumbai
DIG, CISF (South Zone) Rajaji Bhawan “D” Block, Besant Nagar, Chennai-90 Asstt.Comdt (DDO) CISF, South Zone, Chennai GPO, Chennai
DIG, CISF, (East Zone) Patliputra Near Raj Chikitsa, Boring road, Patna-13 (Bihar) Asstt.Comdt(DDO), CISF, East Zone, Patna GPO, Patna
DIG, CISF (North East Zone) Premises NO. 553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba) Kolkata-700 107 (WB). Asstt. Comdt (DDO), CISF North East Zone, Kolkata GPO, Kolkata