|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering
Post Name: IIIE Graduateship Examination February 2017
Reference Number : IIIE/EXAM/04
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
February 2017 Examination :
a) IIIE Examinations will be held from 2nd to 10th February 2017.
b) Last date for receipt of Exam Application – 10/12/2016
With late fee of Rs. 800/- 20/12/2016
Related : Kerala Pareekshabhavan KGTE Government Technical Examination January 2017 : www.indianin.in/2636.html
2. IIIE Graduateship course Syllabus is revised and is effective from August 2011 exam.
3. Centre Allotment List will be hosted on the web site by 1st week of January 2017. Discrepancy if any, should be reported immediately to Exam Section, IIIE NHQ. Request for any change will be not be entertained after 15th January 2017.
4. Hall Tickets which are only available through web site and can be downloaded by 20th January 2017. Students should download the Hall Ticket at their own. No hard copy of Hall Ticket is prepared by the Institution.
5. Students must get their postal address updated immediately by sending email (exam-iiie[at]iiie-india.com). Institution will not be responsible for non receipt of mark sheet due to wrong / incomplete address. Mark Sheet will be sent by Regd. Post only.
6. The Examination may not be held at a Centre if adequate number of students do not register for the Examination at that Centre. Students are advised to opt for three centres in order of preference from the List of following 25 Centres :
AGRA CHENNAI KOCHI PUNE
AHMEDNAGAR DHARWAD(NEW) KOLKATA PONDICHERRY
BARODA GOA (PONDA) LUCKNOW UDAIPUR
BHOPAL HOSUR MUMBAI TRICHY
BANGALORE HYDERABAD NEW DELHI
COIMBATORE INDORE NAGPUR
CHANDIGARH JAMSHEDPUR NASHIK
7. Only student members who have paid the annual subscription are eligible to appear for the Examination. The application of those who have arrears of subscription or any other dues will be rejected. Annual Subscription fee is Rs. 750/- w.e.f. April 2015.
8. Examination Fee:
Preliminary Section per Paper – Rs.500/-
Section – A per Paper – Rs.600/-
Section – B per Paper – Rs.700/-
Processing Fee per application – Rs.200/-
Old Question paper set Per Section – Rs. 250/-
The Examination fee once paid is neither refundable not transferable.
9. Demand Draft / Cheque (multicity) in favour of “Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering”, payable at Mumbai. (Cheque will be accepted for the February 2017 Exam only. Penalty will be charged if cheque is dishonoured)
By NEFT / RTGS transfer as follows :
Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, State Bank of India, Sector 11, CBDBelapur, Navi Mumbai, A/c Type: Current Account, A/c No. : 35302782713, IFS Code of the Branch:SBIN0013551 (attach Transaction ID Copy with the Exam Form) and also send email with details of transaction to iiieexamform[at]gmail.com
10. Section-B Students are requested to opt newly introduced subject of IEE17 : Elements of Automobile. Engineering in Group IV as Elective Subject. The details of syllabus are given in Page No. 5&6.
11. The Student shall submit the Internal Assignment for the subjects, they are appearing for February 2017 exam.