|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IDBI Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Specialist Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 3 / 2016-17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Specialist Officer Recruitment :
Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade ‘D’, Assistaat General Manager (AGM) – Grade ‘C’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ (2016-17)
Related : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 PGDBF Assistant Manager Grade-A : www.indianin.in/1038.html
IDBI Bank invites applications from eligible and suitable candidates for the following posts. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting IDBI Bank?s website idbi.com.
No of Vacancies :
DGM (Grade D) 13
AGM ( Grade C) 17
Manager (Grade B) 81
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges (non-refundable):
Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
Category of Applicant Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only)
For all others Rs. 700 (Application fee + Intimation charges)
Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future Selection process.
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website idbi.com. (Careers/Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for written test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
3. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
5. There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
6. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination (for future use) etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
7. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement.
If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
8. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
9. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Activity Date :
Cut-off date for eligibility criteria October 01, 2016
Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges -Online February 01, 2017
Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges –Online February 20, 2017
Date of Online Test at all centers* March 24, 2017